Deep Thoughts - Things you say when the season can't get any worse

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
At least when we were bad in the 90s under Nolan they were entertaining to watch....May, Ray, Boogie Man, Barnaby, etc.

Reactions: DJN21

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Well at least the Bills will get there QB....oh that doesn’t work either. Carry on.

Thorton02

Feb 6, 2009
Kevin Devine is still part of the scouting staff.
Has there been any recent insight over Devine's role within scouting/drafting? Unless my memory is failing, he was on a roll with finding quality prospects and then when Murray came in, Devine got the Milton Waddams treatment. I'd love to see Kevin take the reigns again and frankly, I'm still surprised he's still here.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Has there been any recent insight over Devine's role within scouting/drafting? Unless my memory is failing, he was on a roll with finding quality prospects and then when Murray came in, Devine got the Milton Waddams treatment. I'd love to see Kevin take the reigns again and frankly, I'm still surprised he's still here.

The '05-'14 drafts are why this team is where it is now.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
The '05-'14 drafts are why this team is where it is now.

That's only 9 years spent wandering in the wilderness. 31 years still to go....

(Those Israelites were a tough bunch! Could have rostered one heck of a 1st line too. LW - Aaron, C - Moses, RW - Joshua, LD - Jethro, RD - Bezalel, G - we don't need no stinking goalie. We have the Ark of the Covenant!)

Reactions: oldgoalie

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
During the broadcast of the last game they did a quick tip of the hat to Kotalik who was rocking the slug. I had forgotten how awful those sweaters looked.

The turdburger's wounds, however, are still too fresh to heal.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
$6 tickets available for tonight!

It's really to bad that the tickets are the least expensive part of the experience in Buffalo right now. I could get two tickets to the game for the cost of one Molson when inside...three tickets for the cost to park my truck near the stadium...

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
It's really to bad that the tickets are the least expensive part of the experience in Buffalo right now. I could get two tickets to the game for the cost of one Molson when inside...three tickets for the cost to park my truck near the stadium...

I spent more on 4 discounted Amerks tickets last month than I will for 4 Sabres tickets on StubHub for the home finale vs the Sens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->