They don’t really have a purpose
But they still bring a smile to your face
When you push them down the stairs

Reactions: Chainshot

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
wrong thread brother lol, cheers
After sitting through the game and spending a couple hours in the car that was as deep as I could think. Now that I have had time to think I don't want to.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
You know, if we had kept Nolan, at least the team would look like they were trying most nights.

That’s a good one! :biglaugh:

And we would suck even more. Dude was such a crap coach. Wow.

Nolan: Hey Jack. Hey Sam. Hey Guys. Just go out there and like skate around and try to get goals. And like give it your all n stuff.

Team: So do you want to game plan and watch footage and prepare for tonight’s opponent?

Nolan: I have given you clear direction. Just put in the effort. I want to see effort and like sweat a lot.

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
"I miss the days when the guys tried and Hasek or LaFontaine was leading this team."

"When was the last time I went to an actual game?"

"I miss the Aud."

"76 goals. Ha, never again for this franchise."

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
How does Kevin Devine still have a job? and what does he do that's so important to survive 3 management shakeups while at one time being head of a scouting department which sucked and continues to suck?

Last edited:

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
TWqpono.jpg

At least they no longer travel in single file to hide their numbers.

Reactions: Chainshot

pigpen65

Jul 25, 2011
I honestly don't understand how Lehner is still getting starts. I would be looking forward to the off-season purely for getting rid of him, but I have no faith that will actually happen. Should have happened before this season. Certainly should have happened at the deadline. Not only is he still here though, but he's still getting starts. I just don't understand.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
I cant remember the last time I heard the Key Bank Center so loud as when the Leafs scored a goal last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad