Deep Thoughts - Things you say when the season can't get any worse

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
You know maybe Ron Rolston would have turned things around by now...

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Good power play although should have had another goal. The rest of the game was horrific. I was looking for something for next year. I did not see it. Slow, weak, disorganized. Exit play awful. Too much reaching in with stick rather than playing the man. Lehner was Lehner and I do not want him back next year. If Reinhart or ROR could skate they would be terrific. ROR was weak on the puck although ok on face-offs. At least Leaf fans had to deal with the bridge hassles. My first game this year I saw New Jersey embarrass us. My last game I will go to this year was tonight. There was a lot of similar hockey in between. Bonnies losing. but go UB!

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Good power play although should have had another goal. The rest of the game was horrific. I was looking for something for next year. I did not see it. Slow, weak, disorganized. Exit play awful. Too much reaching in with stick rather than playing the man. Lehner was Lehner and I do not want him back next year. If Reinhart or ROR could skate they would be terrific. ROR was weak on the puck although ok on face-offs. At least Leaf fans had to deal with the bridge hassles. My first game this year I saw New Jersey embarrass us. My last game I will go to this year was tonight. There was a lot of similar hockey in between. Bonnies losing. but go UB!

wrong thread brother lol, cheers

Reactions: sincerity0

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
“If the Buffalo Sabres’ defense is three times greasier than other leading oils...those oils can’t actually be leading” - Vince Wilfork

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad