Deep, balanced group of Detroit Red Wings prospects playing at junior level

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

The Detroit Red Wings have a great deal of prospect depth in their organization, but the vast majority of that depth is currently at the professional level. While many of Detroit’s top tier prospects are playing for either the AHL’s Grand Rapids Griffins or the ECHL’s Toledo Walleye, there are still many prospects plying their trade at the junior level.

WHL

Marek Tvrdon, LW, Vancouver Giants
Acquired: 4th round  (115th overall) in 2011

Just when things seemed to be going well, Tvrdon once again saw his season come to a close because of injury, albeit a far scarier one than the shoulder injury that ended his 2010-11 campaign.… read more

More...

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Didn't realise Paterson's stats were this ugly. They haven't improved either. I've heard a lot of good things about him, hopefully those numbers improve.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Didn't realise Paterson's stats were this ugly. They haven't improved either. I've heard a lot of good things about him, hopefully those numbers improve.

Saginaw is pretty brutal defensively the couple of times I have seen them. I am starting to get more concerned about his confidence. Hopefully he can get some of that up as the third goalie on Team Canada. He should make the team as the only 94' in camp. He will get some practice in with the big boys and hopefully come back for a strong second half, but really his team just stinks in front of him. Plus they have a tendency to really get shelled when it doesn't go well, so he eats like 6 or 7 goals before he ever gets pulled.

soupsnake

Feb 26, 2012
I saw Paterson play last night against the Whalers and he was great. The Spirit allowed 45+ shots on net (sorry didn't look once it got to overtime) and he was making crazy saves the whole game. He kept the team in the game and got them in position to win in overtime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad