Pre-Game Talk: December 5: Stars @ Leafs - How many powerplay goals will Dallas score?

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date

Penalty Kill Icing*

No Bozak, Smithson, Orr at today's practice. Lupul remains injured. Franson taking part in practice.

Going by the recent trend, Leafs giving up a goal to Seguin, that too on a powerplay on a penalty taken by bottom-6 forward, seems about right. :yo:

Stars are coming off a win against the defending champions. But Leafs will win. Don't ask me why because I don't know.

Go Leafs Go. :yo:

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Hope they can carry their play against San Jose into this game (minus the first period)

Is Reimer gonna get the start again? He wasn't particularly good or bad against the Sharks

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Seguin's been out with concussion symptoms. Probably a 50/50 chance he plays.

It's Toronto, he's definitely playing if he could have his way.

I was reading the latest news on Stamkos.

Stamkos said he is eyeing a return vs the Leafs on Feb 5th :laugh: It's always got to be against us.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Curious to see what kind of team we get in this one. If only because of all the injuries the actual roster is up in the air :laugh:.

But really if the team that didn't play horribly against the Sharks can come through in this one then who knows. If they don't give a damn per usual of course it could be yet another loss.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Can a mod merge the two threads for crying out loud?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad