GDT: Dec. 5th GDT: The Ducks Knight Rises - 7 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
the_duck_knight_rises_by_blackmok-d58spga.jpg

Anaheim boarded a plane yesterday and landed in LAS for a hockey game. Strange, to say the least. Getzlaf and Kesler I would say are about 7-10 days before returning, can't come soon enough.

Potential Anaheim Lines:

Rakell-Rico-Perry
Cogs-Wagner-Roy
Ritchie-Grant-Kase
Blandisi-Vermette-Shaw/Rasmussen

Fowler-Manson
Beauchemin-Montour
Holzer-Bieksa

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Vegas MIGHT be getting back Fleury and Perron tonight.

Would be better news for Anaheim if Vegas had to play Subban. He's been a lot more beatable since returning from injury

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
the_duck_knight_rises_by_blackmok-d58spga.jpg

Anaheim boarded a plane yesterday and landed in LAS for a hockey game. Strange, to say the least. Getzlaf and Kesler I would say are about 7-10 days before returning, can't come soon enough.

Potential Anaheim Lines:

Rakell Henrique Perry
Cogs Wagner Roy
Ritchie Vermette Kase
Grant Rasmussen Shaw

Fowler Bieksa
Manson Montour
Holzer Beauch(gross)

did you get those lines from somewhere or is that spec? Hoping for the latter. Rasmussen or Shaw in the lineup over Blandisi is dumb, and those D pairs are awful.

Hoping for:

Rakell-Rico-Perry
Cogs-Wagner-Roy
Ritchie-Grant-Kase (this line was really good before Kase's injury)

Fowler-Manson
Beauchemin-Montour
Holzer-Bieksa

Edit: Stephens saying that Megna likely back up with up Lindholm in question. I'd rather him play in Holzer's spot if so. Holzer sucks on the left side.

Last edited:

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Stephens reporting Megna likely called up from SD. I’m not much of a fan of him, but definitely would rather see him on the bottom pairing than Holzer on his off side.

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
did you get those lines from somewhere or is that spec? Hoping for the latter. Rasmussen or Shaw in the lineup over Blandisi is dumb, and those D pairs are awful.

Hoping for:

Rakell-Rico-Perry
Cogs-Wagner-Roy
Ritchie-Grant-Kase (this line was really good before Kase's injury)

Fowler-Manson
Beauchemin-Montour
Holzer-Bieksa

Edit: Stephens saying that Megna likely back up with up Lindholm in question. I'd rather him play in Holzer's spot if so. Holzer sucks on the left side.

Speculation - but I like your lines cause I forgot Blandisi and didn't think too much about D Pairings. I guess that's what I get for being in class and trying to do this at the same time! Im updating and editing with what you posted

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I would go so far as to scratch Ritchie to light a fire under his cahones. He's as useful as Rasmussen when he's not engaged anyway.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I organized my whole night last night around watching this game, only to find out 10 minutes before "puck drop" that I just had the app on my phone set to the wrong date. Let's do it all again. Go Ducks.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Nick Ritchie is basically DSP.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
His response only reinforced the point, but whatever. I don't understand what his deal is.

Shouldn't be trying to push his luck considering that the fanbase gets exponentially more info from the national guys instead of our beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad