Dec 26 GDT - Sweden vs. Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
6-0 powerplay goal by Elias Granat from mini again...

Basically all four lines are scoring. The guys should take it easy now, not many hours untill Canada is up for a leasson... :) Johan Fransson is gooing to teach the kids from the great white north how to skate!!!

Last edited:

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Ola said:
6-0 powerplay goal by Elias Granat from mini again...

Basically all four lines are scoring. The guys should take it easy now, not many hours untill Canada is up for a lesson... :) Johan Fransson is gooing to teach the kids from the great white north how to skate!!!

Hehe. Do you honestly believe that this team will teach the canadians anything? ;)

I hope they don't waste away too much energy playing the canucks. Better spend that energy on Finland and the Slovaks.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Riddarn said:
Hehe. Do you honestly believe that this team will teach the canadians anything? ;)

I hope they don't waste away too much energy playing the canucks. Better spend that energy on Finland and the Slovaks.

yep

Teus

Oct 5, 2003
Lund
Visit site
Looks like we got a great start!

So was this game showed anywhere? Would be cool with some highlights. Hopefully we at least get some highlights from the game vs Canada...

CH Wizard

Good start for Lindberg.Tommorow it's gonna be a crucial test for Lindberg.I hope He won't allow too many goals vs Canada tommorow.

tomerez

Mar 16, 2003
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Did anyone watch the game?

I'm curious as to how Nilsson and Salmonsson played? Both got 2 points but stats don't even begin to tell the story in most cases..

Nilsson usually performs well for his country so I came into this tournament expecting the same..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad