Dec 26 GDT - Sweden vs. Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Predatore said:
Many German players that are DEL regulars Zecke?

no, not really. greiss is the backup for cologne behind rogles. carciola is a regular in mannheim. not sure about muller in cologne, but i guess he's not one. also not sure on kink (mannheim) and maurer (nuernberg).

but all in all, only carciola made a name for himself in the DEL. but some are regulars in the 2nd-tier league.

Firedriller

zecke26 said:
no, not really. greiss is the backup for cologne behind rogles. carciola is a regular in mannheim. not sure about muller in cologne, but i guess he's not one. also not sure on kink (mannheim) and maurer (nuernberg).

but all in all, only carciola made a name for himself in the DEL. but some are regulars in the 2nd-tier league.

For Greiss you are right and he's getting some games this season. Muller and Hospelt also played most of the games for cologne.
Kink schould be a regular too, Carciola for sure.
afaik also Draxinger, Baxman, Blank and Janzen but I'm not sure about them.

Hmmm, 1-0 for Sweden :shakehead

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Damn I really want Sweden to have a successdul WJC, its about time. If we only could finnish ahead of the finns... :)

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Man what wouldn't I give for some kind of live feed. ANY kind. An amateur announcer with a mic, a laptop and a shoutcast mp3 feed would be enough..

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Firedriller said:
Muller and Hospelt also played most of the games for cologne.

hospelt has 6 games, that's not really much and he's not a regular.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Riddarn said:
Man what wouldn't I give for some kind of live feed. ANY kind. An amateur announcer with a mic, a laptop and a shoutcast mp3 feed would be enough..

Viasat has three sport channels and they can´t find room for the WJC? How much would it cost them... One would think that there would be allot of interest for a tournament like this, especially among kids that plays the game... With the amount of money Viasat among other charges one would expect them to have these kind of events...

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Ola said:
Viasat has three sport channels and they can´t find room for the WJC? How much would it cost them... One would think that there would be allot of interest for a tournament like this, especially among kids that plays the game... With the amount of money Viasat among other charges one would expect them to have these kind of events...

Heck I don't see why SVT or TV4 couldn't show it. It's not like there's anything good on at this hour (or any other time of day for that matter)

Firedriller

zecke26 said:
hospelt has 6 games, that's not really much and he's not a regular.

Hospelt had a long-time injury in pre-season and played every game since his recovery. Since he will play more for sure I'll call him a regular ;)

btw. I did some research and was also right on Draxinger, Janzen and Blank and have to add Rankel.

edit: turn on your ICQ, i wanna bash the wings like in good old times :yo:

Last edited:

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Riddarn said:
Heck I don't see why SVT or TV4 couldn't show it. It's not like there's anything good on at this hour (or any other time of day for that matter)

If Sweden had a better results I am sure they would. However I belive that SVT is against not having people at sight. But the hockey is so good that it would defenitly not been wrong for them to have it. But I can understand that they don´t...

But it shouldn´t have gotten passed Viasat. They only have golf, the Championsleague and WC of hockey and charge like crazy for their package...

Last edited:

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Firedriller said:
Hospelt had a long-time injury in pre-season and played every game since his recovery. Since he will play more for sure I'll call him a regular ;)

oh, i thought he was just playing bad like most young sharks do under mr.arrogance.

btw. I did some research and was also right on Draxinger, Janzen and Blank and have to add Rankel.

the question is just how much icetime they get, eh? :)

edit: turn on your ICQ, i wanna bash the wings like in good old times :yo:

hmm...i can't ban you if you're not behaving on ICQ, so we should discuss here. :lol

Firedriller

zecke26 said:
oh, i thought he was just playing bad like most young sharks do under mr.arrogance.

no personal dislikes here, please ;) what happened do the huskies without him? :p (we're getting off-topic here ;) )

the question is just how much icetime they get, eh? :)

yeah... maybe they would get more with "mr.arrogance" behind the bench :p

hmm...i can't ban you if you're not behaving on ICQ, so we should discuss here. :lol

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->