Hoffman - Turris - Stone
Puempel - Zib - Ryan
Michalek - Pageau - Chiasson
Prince - Smith (unfortunately) - Neil/McCormick

Methot - Karlsson
Boro - Ceci
Cowen - Wideman

Please.

Don't want to touch the lines that are starting to get hot/have been working in HST, Puempel-Zib-Ryan, and Pageau's line.

Ideally have Cowen and Wideman slotted in as "third" pair, don't want to mess up their jam together.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
pls sir may i have some wideman

giphy.gif

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm
I'm hoping for a OTL for the Sens here, that way they're more likely to win on November 16th vs Wings, statistically (according to my logic). I'm going to be there for my second ever NHL game (the first on the 14th vs Rangers) so I really hope Ottawa win both those games! :yo:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Yes I imagine that is how it will go.

Especially against the same team.

I watched bits and pieces of the game at a party, so I missed a lot.

It's funny, other than the penalties, what I caught of Smith was actually pretty good. He was a pest on the PK until he slashed that guy giving the 5 on 3 PP that they scored on. Thought he could/should have drawn a penalty just moments before taking one himself.

Wier also looked fine in my intermittent viewings.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I watched bits and pieces of the game at a party, so I missed a lot.

It's funny, other than the penalties, what I caught of Smith was actually pretty good. He was a pest on the PK until he slashed that guy giving the 5 on 3 PP that they scored on. Thought he could/should have drawn a penalty just moments before taking one himself.

Wier also looked fine in my intermittent viewings.

Yeah that Smith took those penalties was especially aggravating because he was having a solid game

The team played a strong game last night, everybody was at the very least decent

Tonight is the real test: can they keep it up? Last year, before the run, they had a tendency of following up strong efforts with a complete dud. Ryan seemingly starting to turn the corner is reassuring, just need Karlsson to get back to dominant and we are in decent shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad