DAZN Gets NFL Sunday Ticket in Canada

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Really liking DAZN now. I'm able to have 3 games on the go now, 2 on Ipads and one on cable on TV.

Only allowed to have it on two devices.

Only drawback is it is 30 seconds behind regular coverage or so.

Yeah, the time lag is annoying if you're tracking fantasy. Other than that, it's been fine.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Looks like DAZN is throwing in the towel and are scrambling to partner with Canadian cable providers for Sunday Ticket and RedZone in time for tomorrow. Shaw and SaskTel are already done, Rogers, Telus and Bell are still negotiating. Not sure how it will affect current subscribers.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Last weekend was the first time everything worked perfectly. No issues with buffering, sound, errors, etc. They gave an additional month free because of all the issues they had early on so I'll just keep going with DAZN for now. If the service really is improved like it seemed to be this past weekend, there's no need for me to get it through Shaw again.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Anyone else going with DAZN again? You can get Sunday Ticket through cable/satellite companies this year but I believe Red Zone is DAZN exclusive in Canada. The price ($20/month) is way too good to pass up once again and I'll deal with any buffering issues there might be.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Anyone else going with DAZN again? You can get Sunday Ticket through cable/satellite companies this year but I believe Red Zone is DAZN exclusive in Canada. The price ($20/month) is way too good to pass up once again and I'll deal with any buffering issues there might be.

I'm giving it another chance, purely because they added Bellator along with the NFL.

I cannot stand DAZN's app format though.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'm giving it another chance, purely because they added Bellator along with the NFL.

I cannot stand DAZN's app format though.

Bellator's an added bonus to this. The overall quality improved after the first week or two last year so hopefully they've figured out the issues.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Bellator's an added bonus to this. The overall quality improved after the first week or two last year so hopefully they've figured out the issues.

It's been fine in the preseason other than Week 1. The picture quality is still noticeably worse though.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Been wondering if I should get DAZN for a while now. I watch a lot of soccer as well and the baseball aspect would be an added bonus. Is it worth giving a shot?

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Been wondering if I should get DAZN for a while now. I watch a lot of soccer as well and the baseball aspect would be an added bonus. Is it worth giving a shot?
It's worked well for me last year and so far this year.

If you like golf they carry the feature pairings for the early rounds that don't go on national TV as well. I got to watch some of Tigers round yesterday on DAZN.

Reactions: robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->