DAZN are upping their prices even though they are losing rights

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Right, I emailed them and said “but you’re losing the PL” they said but we’re getting more NFL”

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I will keep them for the NFL package and the CL... but yeah, price gouging at its finest.
I’m moving back to IPTV next season

I’ll be forced to watch games live because I don’t think IPTV offers recording (maybe they do know, it’s been a while since I’ve had it) but with different footy rights scattered over different streaming platforms it’s getting expensive

And I'll get to enjoy European footy game coverage, the CL Final experience was terrible on DAZN; I remember watching CL Finals and the 2016 Euro on BeIN Sport France, it was fantastic.

Also sound wise, the stadium atmosphere is better on European TV

And if I miss Peter Drury for EPL games, I'll be able to watch NBC Sports

Besides I don't watch that much NFL, 3 hour broadcasts for 9 minutes of actual action, no thanks lol; it's become commercials with football breaks

Last edited:

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I’m done. I said it when they lost the PL rights. I’m willing to pay, just not to an endless line of providers do I can watch the comps I want.

I’m gonna pay someone I shouldn’t be for a billion channels and that’s the end of it. Their fault, not mine.

Reactions: Power Man

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I was able to watch the other leagues with the VPN. Starting a few months ago, I kept getting booted out and having to re-login. In one game I was getting booted out every 3 minutes. I just shut off the tv at one point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad