Player Discussion David Pastrnak X

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
Unfortunately David had a very bad game last night. Those drop passes to no one had me cringing. I'm sure he'll rebound tomorrow.
absolutely but thats pasta he loves those drop passes.at times gets him in trouble at times sets up beauty goals Tampa knows that..im sure he figures this out game3.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Krejci and Pasta sure look good on the same line in this tourney.
Not sure why butch didnt throw them together for a bit in the Tampa series.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
pasta 4 games 4 goals looking good at worlds...looking for 85 to 95 pts next yr.Go Pasta Go

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
That video of Pastrnak singing while Krejci brushes the teeth of the doll from the Island of Misfit Toys should be the new motivation song/video next year

I thought it was disturbing the first 7 times I saw it but by the 8th I could see the team work and caring for one another come through

Maybe the star of the game gets the doll

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Yes I have no doubt a few people wanted to deal him. Maybe a few dislike his style, and I do think at one point there were concerns he could be resigned.

But I think it was always few not many

A franchise that traded joe thornton, blake wheeler, phil kessel, and tyler seguin in the past 15 years... could concievably trade anyone

None of these guys were traded because of lack of talent. They were all dealt for 'attitude issues' which basically boils down to 2way game and making hockey your top priority

Is pastrnak in danger of joining this list? Honestly... i dont know

I would feel much more comfortable if he can improve his 2way game

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
That video of Pastrnak singing while Krejci brushes the teeth of the doll from the Island of Misfit Toys should be the new motivation song/video next year

I thought it was disturbing the first 7 times I saw it but by the 8th I could see the team work and caring for one another come through

I watched it 3-4 times and still feel like WTF :laugh: I guess I need 4-5 more views to get something else out of it

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland

Any link, please?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

I think this kid might really explode this year. 90+ points and an absolute force. Still so young, getting strong, getting better every day. Pumped to watch

not sure about the 90 pt thing but to watch how hard this kid has worked to get stronger over the years and hasn`t just rested on his laurels is great to see. Year one, clearly uber skilled but a sneeze would have pushed him over, year 2, stronger but still needs improvement, last 2 season, muscling others off pucks, winning those battles, great balance.

Beauty of a kid, loves the games, works his tail off, great example for the other kids in the system

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Is there anyone more fun to watch than him? He's so creative and you can tell he just loves to play hockey. A really down to earth kid, he has his head on straight for sure. Has from the start.

He's in his 5th season but I feel like he's still just scratching the surface of his potential. As he gets more experience and gets stronger his creativity will only become a bigger asset. We're so lucky to have him.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
We are so lucky he dropped to us!

Anyone remember on draft day what were his flaws? Or just too unknown/low profile to be higher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad