David Liffiton

Status
Not open for further replies.

in the hall

Mar 4, 2004
hows it going... im looking for some info on this guy from people that have seen him play

what type of defenseman is he?
was he a reach for a second round pick last year?
is he top 2.. top 3.. top 4 material?
who would you compare him to?
what is the likelyhood of him reaching his potential or atleast making the nhl?
added comments?

any info is greatly appreciated.. thanks

puck bunny

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
in the hall said:
hows it going... im looking for some info on this guy from people that have seen him play

what type of defenseman is he?
was he a reach for a second round pick last year?
is he top 2.. top 3.. top 4 material?
who would you compare him to?
what is the likelyhood of him reaching his potential or atleast making the nhl?
added comments?

any info is greatly appreciated.. thanks

I go to all the Plymouth whaler home games which is David Liffiton's OHL team...He is solid on his skates and is tough to beat one on one. He has a good outlet pass and is a defensive defenseman. He was rated this year by Western conference OHL coaches 3rd for defensive defenseman. Keep in mind he has one more year in the OHL and possibily his overage year so to be labeled 3rd amoung defensive defenseman is a good honor.

I would say that he is a potential 4 or 5 defensman on a NHL team.

in the hall

Mar 4, 2004
puck bunny said:
I go to all the Plymouth whaler home games which is David Liffiton's OHL team...He is solid on his skates and is tough to beat one on one. He has a good outlet pass and is a defensive defenseman. He was rated this year by Western conference OHL coaches 3rd for defensive defenseman. Keep in mind he has one more year in the OHL and possibily his overage year so to be labeled 3rd amoung defensive defenseman is a good honor.

I would say that he is a potential 4 or 5 defensman on a NHL team.
thank you.. is there anyone you would compare him to??

Sticky*

I would say he is similar to a Jon Klemm. Not flashy or outstanding at any aspect, but good all around. Should be a solid top 4 d-man, who will probably play with an offensive minded defenseman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad