David Krejci

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRReclusive

Feb 7, 2006
White Rock
I've seen him play only once, but I was quite impressed. He has slick moves, soft hands and good vision. His negatives would have to be his speed, although he is not a bad skater and he didn't put himself into heavy traffic all that much. I could see him develop into a very good second line player.

Vic Rattlehead*

I've seen him play a couple of time, and as a Bruins fan, I'm excited. He has great vision on the ice and is very skilled. Should be a second liner.

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I see him play enough living here in Ottawa. He is a great all-around player, he will be dynamite on the PP and should end up being a 2nd or 3rd liner for his NHL career. My only knock on him is his skating, but it really isn't a huge problem.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Battochio30 said:
I see him play enough living here in Ottawa. He is a great all-around player, he will be dynamite on the PP and should end up being a 2nd or 3rd liner for his NHL career. My only knock on him is his skating, but it really isn't a huge problem.
He plays the point on the PP. Jurcina future partner? :) :innocent:

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
Jumping in...to anyone who has seen him play; is there any current NHL'er you could compare him to?

Wonder Boy

Cam 'n' Cam
Mar 25, 2004
Ancaster, Ontario
Most of the write ups your finding on the net are old. He's really come along in his development this season. He was a dominating force for the Czech's at the WJC. His skating has improved since those reports came out. He has no problem going up the middle of the ice with his head up. He knows where his teammates are on the ice and can make seatlifting plays.

IMO the best NHL comparison is a Czech version of Nylander.

Laurentides

Jan 22, 2003
Laval
Visit site
Abyss said:
Jumping in...to anyone who has seen him play; is there any current NHL'er you could compare him to?

I really like this prospect. Very entertaining prospect. I would compare him to Saku Koivu. Good playmaker and VERY clutch player. Wish he could be a Hab one day. :yo: :yo: :yo:

Thundermare

Aug 21, 2004
Krejci

That confirm what a friend of mine living in Gatineau was saying about him... he seems to be more concern about is size... but for the rest like most of you mentioned he was taklking about an exciting prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->