David Krejci

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNwild10

Oct 4, 2004
What does everybody think of this guy? I think he's an explosive offensive player that could make a good player in the NHL some day. Right now, he's playing in the QMJHL as a rookie and has 12 points in 10 games. He leads all rookies in goals and is 2nd in total rookie scoring.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
The guy has hands, like, unbelievable hands. He's not that big, although he doesn't look that small either. He looks bigger on the ice than Petr Pohl for sure. In terms of skating, he's not amazing, but he's smooth. Not a bad shot, good offensive instincts, and he seems to play a well-rounded game. But wow those hands. He scored one goal this past weekend, it was a one-man effort, and he absolutely undressed the defenceman and didn't leave the goalie looking too sharp either. He has some things to work on, but I've been impressed.

I've been able to watch Martin Karsums a few times as well this year, and both have impressed me. Neither look particularily small on the ice, nor do either stick to the perimiter. Krejci has better offensive upside, although Karsums I'd say is a safer pick because he loves to muck it up, and is downright dirty at times. Karsums is like a Varada clone, whereas Krejci will be a scorer if he sticks in the NHL.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
In Boston we are pumped about both... they appear to be steals at the 63,64 picks... our scouting said they had both ranked in the top20...

Personally, I think Versteeg is going to be the steal of the draft... but who knows at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad