David Frost faces multiple sexual assault and exploitation charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
I hate to speculate, and I'm not sure if it's against HF policy, but you have to wonder if Danton's inner demons had anything to do with this. If so, that may suggest why Frost insisted he wasn't the target of Danton's murder conspiracy. Perhaps he didn't want investigators to explore Danton's potential motive too deeply.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
I can't imagine how many children's lives this guy has ruined, or at least scarred permanently. Why do parents let their kids near this guy?

bling

Jun 23, 2004
I hate to speculate, and I'm not sure if it's against HF policy, but you have to wonder if Danton's inner demons had anything to do with this. If so, that may suggest why Frost insisted he wasn't the target of Danton's murder conspiracy. Perhaps he didn't want investigators to explore Danton's potential motive too deeply.

Yeah it is pretty clear to me and most who have followed this dirtbag's dealings that Danton's problems are most likely a direct result of Frost's sexual and and mental abuses. I just hope to hell the courts system can put him away for a long, long time.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Yeah it is pretty clear to me and most who have followed this dirtbag's dealings that Danton's problems are most likely a direct result of Frost's sexual and and mental abuses. I just hope to hell the courts system can put him away for a long, long time.

If that is in fact the case, I wonder if they would revisit the ruling in Danton's case, potentially reducing his sentence, and getting him some help.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Id say lock him up forever.

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston
A two year investigation... That'll probably end up being longer than his prison sentance. Graham James only got 3 years for 350 counts. 12 counts only gets you what, 6 weeks? Hell, he's the assistant coach of Team Spain now.

Mike Jefferson trying to have him killed was probably the last chance for justice. How sad that he'll end up serving a sentance at least 5 times longer than Frost's.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
and I quote the great Don Cherry "I hope the draw and quarter the son of a b-itch". My late brother in law called it a few years ago when he said that David Frost reminded him of Graham James and that the rotten b-astard should have been shot to death when he was in Pembroke working with the Lumber Kings. I hope to hell they throw him in general population because the p-rick will get it then.

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
I actually saw one of his famous explosions when calling a CJHL game involving the Lumber Kings. Creepy to have been right next to that freak.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
If that is in fact the case, I wonder if they would revisit the ruling in Danton's case, potentially reducing his sentence, and getting him some help.

That's what I was thinking also. But I suppose hiring someone to kill another man, regardless of the circumstances, needs to be punished severely. He definitely needs help.

Hawker14

Oct 27, 2004
makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

i feel for mike danton and the others, and the pain they're going through. poor kids.

kenabnrmal

Feb 28, 2002
the beach or rink
Visit site
Perhaps someone with a background in law could shed some light on this, but what does a sexual exploitation charge indicate? I won't post unsupported rumors, but what I've heard suggests that it is a situation rather different than the one Graham James was involved with, where he actually did the touching.

Not supporting the ******* at all, but I think there might be some confusion here as to what the charges actually accuse him of doing.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Perhaps someone with a background in law could shed some light on this, but what does a sexual exploitation charge indicate? I won't post unsupported rumors, but what I've heard suggests that it is a situation rather different than the one Graham James was involved with, where he actually did the touching.

Not supporting the ******* at all, but I think there might be some confusion here as to what the charges actually accuse him of doing.
No law background here, just the vague idea that "sexual exploitation" may involve the position of trust/authority he had at the time. If any sexual contact was involved, and deemed consensual, and involved people over the age of consent, then it's *still* a crime for it to occur if one of the people involved has a position of authority over the other (e.g. teacher, coach, etc) and the person is under a certain age (higher than the age of consent, but still not quite "adult"... e.g. if the age of consent is 14, then maybe "sexual exploitation" would apply up to age 18 or something like that).

kenabnrmal

Feb 28, 2002
the beach or rink
Visit site
No law background here, just the vague idea that "sexual exploitation" may involve the position of trust/authority he had at the time. If any sexual contact was involved, and deemed consensual, and involved people over the age of consent, then it's *still* a crime for it to occur if one of the people involved has a position of authority over the other (e.g. teacher, coach, etc) and the person is under a certain age (higher than the age of consent, but still not quite "adult"... e.g. if the age of consent is 14, then maybe "sexual exploitation" would apply up to age 18 or something like that).

That falls in line with the sort of thing I've heard. Well, time will tell...

Lil' Jimmy Norton*

Jan 31, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
I give a lot of credit to Mike Jefferson's father in harnessing his anger towards this piece of excrement. If Mike Jefferson was my son I can tell you unequivically that Frost would have assumed room temperature a long long time ago.

How this piece of garbage is even allowed to be around other humans let alone young impressionable athletes is a complete joke. Hockey Canada should step in and ban him for life !!! Why is hasn't been done is a real sad reflection on amateur hockey officials throughout Ontario.

Last edited:

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
I give a lot of credit to Mike Jefferson's father in harnessing his anger towards this piece of excrement. If Mike Jefferson was my son I can tell you unequivically that Frost would have assumed room temperature a long long time ago.

How this piece of garbage is even allowed to be around other humans let alone young impressionable athletes is a complete joke. Hockey Canada should step in and ban him for life !!! Why is hasn't been done is a real sad reflection on amateur hockey officials throughout Ontario.

I guess you haven't been to his bar in Kingston then yet? Truth is, guys like Frost are very hard to prove guilty and they know it. If I met him I'd either puke or there would be an all out battle. The most frustrating of all predators.

The sad thing is, even if he's found guilty, this crime will result in little punishment or jail time. When child molestors only get 2 or 3 years at most, he'll get little for this crime. Society's only hope is this leads to bigger things against this guy. Everyone who knows anything knows he deserves it and has it coming to him.

BTY - perhaps you should email Bob Goodenow your concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad