Dave Andreychuk is finally going into the HHOF!

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
I'm kind of surprised he got in. He's got numbers but I don't think he was ever thought of one of the best in the game. I'm sure Vinik will do something for him next year which will be cool, probably before one of the Buffalo games.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I'm kind of surprised he got in. He's got numbers but I don't think he was ever thought of one of the best in the game. I'm sure Vinik will do something for him next year which will be cool, probably before one of the Buffalo games.

I sure hope not, that damn statue is too much already.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Based on this picture on the NHL.com article. it looks like he'll be inducted as a member of the Bolts.

cut.jpg

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
About time they put Dave inðŸ‘ÂðŸ‘ÂðŸ‘ÂðŸ‘ÂðŸ‘ÂðŸ‘Âø‘ÂðŸ‘Â

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Based on this picture on the NHL.com article. it looks like he'll be inducted as a member of the Bolts.

cut.jpg

I don't think a photo means anything, but I also don't think players go in under a particular team like the NFL does.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
FWIW - Capt Dave was on Duemig's show today and said he doesn't get in to the HOF without the Cup run.

Bolts Legend Dave Andreychuk says "I wouldn't be in the NHL Hall of Fame if it wasn't for my time in Tampa Bay"

So take that as you will

Podcast here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->