Datsyuk

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I am trying to find the YouTube video with the highlights of Datsyuk with that great song, I do not remember the song.
Help. Thanks.

Btw, is Datsyuk the most exciting player ever?

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I believe it was a rap or hip hop song. There was something about the power

About power or power of the voice :laugh: or was that a thing the guy/girl said

I clicked on a couple and I couldn’t find anything really. But I can only think about Kanye West - Power

If you don’t watch YouTube a lot it could be in your history not far down

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Interesting.

This is the one I think of when someone says Datsyuk and hip hop.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Yeas he was.

Still waiting other NHL player making a move, where two opposite players will collide on each other.

He lived on his own planet.

I just watched the goal highlights.
I wonder if his wrist shot very underrated. There so many replays where the puck goes in and out hitting the bar behind. His wrist shot was sick.

And his hits were amazing too. I can’t remember either Fedorov or Yzerman hitting people like Datsyuk.
He simply could level players despite his size.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I wonder if his wrist shot very underrated. There so many replays where the puck goes in and out hitting the bar behind. His wrist shot was sick.

And his hits were amazing too. I can’t remember either Fedorov or Yzerman hitting people like Datsyuk.

I don’t remember about Federov but yzerman could hit.

Datsyuk could wrist it he was just so selfless it was almost annoying.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan

I forget who it was, but another NHL player said something along the lines of Dats was the hardest player in the league to hit and if you did hit him you often bounced off like he was made of rubber.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017

Datsyuk was the Barry Sanders of football. He could make a nothing play look spectacular.

I loved Fedorov and Yzerman, but in terms of entertainment value, nobody tops Datsyuk. Guy would put a smile on my face 5-6 times a game,

I'm really starting to get a little bit of that vibe from Barkov.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Have to imagine we'd have won the cup in 07 if we had gotten by Anaheim. So close but yet so far to a three-peat.

Yeah. Detroit was beating Ottawa. Whoever came out of the West was winning that year it was pretty ridiculous

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Yeah. Detroit was beating Ottawa. Whoever came out of the West was winning that year it was pretty ridiculous

Have to give credit to Anaheim, though. They deserved to win the cup as much as any team that year. In the polls section, people generally consider the best team of the post-lockout years as being either the 07 Ducks or the 08 Wings.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Have to give credit to Anaheim, though. They deserved to win the cup as much as any team that year. In the polls section, people generally consider the best team of the post-lockout years as being either the 07 Ducks or the 08 Wings.

The wings in 08 were definetely better. They were better in 07 just got bad luck.

Not sure we should have passed San Jose but after all these years it’s clear they were just playoff chokers

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I don’t remember about Federov but yzerman could hit.

Datsyuk could wrist it he was just so selfless it was almost annoying.
I do not remember either. I remember Fedorov attempting a few times just to end up on his rear.
I do not remember any hits from Yzerman. And only one from lidstrom. While shanahan did hit early in his career, but not much later.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
He had a fantastic shot, could have been scoring a lot more if he had more of a shooter's mentality.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Datsyuk was the Barry Sanders of football. He could make a nothing play look spectacular.

I loved Fedorov and Yzerman, but in terms of entertainment value, nobody tops Datsyuk. Guy would put a smile on my face 5-6 times a game,

I'm really starting to get a little bit of that vibe from Barkov.
Even the players marvelled about his moves

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad