Data Request: Playoff Stats

Hockey Outsider

Jan 16, 2005
Does anybody have a file (preferably in Excel, Access or text form) with season-by-season NHL playoff statistics for every player in the league? Every season from 1918-present would be ideal, but in particular I'd like the stats from the Original Six era.

I'd definitely be willing to "trade" some of my data files if you want something in exchange. Thanks.

Ogopogo*

Does anybody have a file (preferably in Excel, Access or text form) with season-by-season NHL playoff statistics for every player in the league? Every season from 1918-present would be ideal, but in particular I'd like the stats from the Original Six era.

I'd definitely be willing to "trade" some of my data files if you want something in exchange. Thanks.

I know of a website that will provide you with what you need. Unfortunately it cannot be exported to Excel.

I think it is bballsports.com but I will have to double check when I get home.

pnep

Mar 10, 2004
Novosibirsk,Russia

http://rapidshare.com/files/8654026/PO.zip.html

Hockey Outsider

Jan 16, 2005
Thanks for the replies. Pnep, that file is amazing! Honestly, I think you just saved me 3 months of copying data from hockeydb.com. Thanks again.

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
Bettman seriously needs to hire Pnep to run a NHL historical stats website.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad