Danrik's GM Game - Moves that need approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Burke

Well guys, it's been a great run. I had a lot of fun running this baby of mine even though we had a few controversies and a few times people grated on each other's nerves. You guys were a great bunch of GMs and each one of you did a great job, I must say I was really impressed.

With that said, it looks like this GM Game is finished, or at the very least close to finished, and I think I'll bail. But I'd like to get some closure and get your thoughts and suggestions as to what was good about this and what could be improved and stuff, because who knows, maybe I'll tackle this again next year!

Anyways, it's been great, but I'm done. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

Danrik

dwaynester

May 10, 2004
Southwestern Ontario
Thanks for the chance to have some fun

I actually enjoyed tearing one team apart and rebuilding it from the goal out, and fine tuning the Buffalo Sabres to make them a contender for a playoff spot.

ITs too bad this game is finished, but the is how it goes. I will see most of you in the new game, as I again will try to fine tune the Buffalo sabres into a playoff contender, but I only have $36 mill instead of $55. should be interesting

I would, though, like to see the balance of the free agents that had offered made to them signed before the game ends. As gm of Buffalo and Washington, I have a couple of offers still out there, and would like to see what happens with them, and see how the rosters end up at the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad