Danrik's Fantasy Draft - Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Draiman

Eleven teams left, so we need approximately five and a half GMs.

David Draiman

jtuzzi21 said:
ah...whatever

not a big deal to me, i'd just rather have a random order.

if not, thats cool too.

In that case, I think we'll just stick to the plan. Next time eh?

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Danrik V.2 said:
23) Ottawa Senators - Nomis
24) Toronto Maple Leafs
25) Philadelphia Flyers
26) Vancouver Canucks - jtuzzi21
Nobody wants the Leafs or Flyers? My 'nucks and Sens are popular?

SWEET ! :thumbu:

I like this league's taste. It'll be fun.

David Draiman

Hey Shoalzie, how are ya bud? Been a while since we talked.

And VanIslander, it WILL be fun.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Danrik V.2 said:
Hey Shoalzie, how are ya bud? Been a while since we talked.

I can't pass up a Danrik/Jon Burke draft. Looking forward to being a part of this. Hopefully we can get through it without too many problems. If you're having trouble with filling out the draft, I'll take another team or two if necessary.

David Draiman

Shoalzie said:
I can't pass up a Danrik/Jon Burke draft. Looking forward to being a part of this. Hopefully we can get through it without too many problems. If you're having trouble with filling out the draft, I'll take another team or two if necessary.

OK, that would be cool. If we can't get anyone more within the next day or two, I'll probably take you up on your offer. And that goes for everyone I guess if necessary.

I hope this draft goes well too. Considering there aren't many people here anymore hopefully we have just the hardcore types who won't bail out. Let's hope! :)

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
BURKE, if u dont mind...i'd like to make a slight change. i have NJ and COLORADO now. i would like to switch NJ for PHOENIX.

as you know, i'm going to be doing similar drafts in UNITED...so i need the practice and there i probably will not get to draft back to back...

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
I'll give it a shot, give me Phoenix please :)

I'm not much of a two-team person, but I'm sure you'll be able to fill it up without me doubling up?

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
2forsbergaura1 said:
BURKE, if u dont mind...i'd like to make a slight change. i have NJ and COLORADO now. i would like to switch NJ for PHOENIX.

as you know, i'm going to be doing similar drafts in UNITED...so i need the practice and there i probably will not get to draft back to back...

Ah, screw you. :p:

I'll take the Rangers then, if the Coyotes are taken.

David Draiman

6 teams left, I say we give it until Sunday and then people can start grabbing extra teams if they so desire. But no hogging ;)

If anyone is bored and wants to try and make the time go by faster, you may begin wheeling and dealing. And I will consider any and all offers that make it to my PM box. :)

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Danrik V.2 said:
6 teams left, I say we give it until Sunday and then people can start grabbing extra teams if they so desire. But no hogging
Okay, if no extra players join by then... I get dibs on the Devils! :snide:

David Draiman

VanIslander said:
Okay, if no extra players join by then... I get dibs on the Devils! :snide:

Hmm, should I trust you to run the Devils?

j/k They're yours if no one takes them by Sunday... Same for you and the Sabres, Petey :)

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
hey

Burke if you could give this thing a few more days, that would be greatly appreciated. I want some of the guys from my UNITED league to join this since it will give them practice for our own Inaugural Draft there! I hope you dont mind giving it a few more days? whatever you want is ok with me though...

David Draiman

2forsbergaura1 said:
Burke if you could give this thing a few more days, that would be greatly appreciated. I want some of the guys from my UNITED league to join this since it will give them practice for our own Inaugural Draft there! I hope you dont mind giving it a few more days? whatever you want is ok with me though...

Well no one else has tried to claim teams, so I'm okay with that I guess. But I'll give the teams to the guys who claimed them because I said they could have them. But there are still a few spots left so if they decide to join that's cool. Whether they will or not is another story...

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
kewl, i totally understand. if you could give them till end of tuesday or something...that would be great. i just let them know about it today...so they might need some time to see my post. Thanks!

David Draiman

2 teams left, let's get them filled out and try and get this draft going by oh say Wednesday... let's assume that that is when it will get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad