Danrik's Fantasy Draft Selections Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
With the 9th pick, the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim select LW Rick Nash ($1,185,000).

With the 10th pick, the Atlanta Thrashers select RW Martin St. Louis ($1,500,000).

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
Edmonton selects Alex Tanguay

Nashville selects Brad Richards

I notice everybody shying away from the 10 mill + guys. This might be a look at what the new economic system looks like.

Last edited:

Zetterberg4Captain*

Is anyone here with 2 teams willing to give me one of them?

David Draiman

It's looking pretty good guys, we're chugging along at a half decent pace and everyone has made their first round pick so far. :yo:

Zetterberg4Captain*

Vanislander Pm'ed me and asked if I would also like one of his 3 teams and I said yes. He gave me the New Jersey Devils so now Im GM of both Nashville and New Jersey.

David Draiman

I've started up a couple threads related to this draft that you may or may not have noticed.

The first thread is a link to a thread to discuss the draft. I'm no dictator so if you discuss stuff here I won't get all angry, but I figured a seperate thread might encourage you guys to discuss the drafts more openly. And that's never a bad thing. Check it out at the following link:

http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=2247608#post2247608

The second link here is the roster thread. Be as creative with it as you want and use it to your advantage. :)

Enjoy! :)

Zetterberg4Captain*

I think the time limit per pick should be 8 hours instead of 12.

David Draiman

ofhdhdy said:
I think the time limit per pick should be 8 hours instead of 12.

I'll consider it but the draft is doing okay at this point.

David Draiman

Shoalzie said:
You can have Toronto...already have Anaheim and Atlanta back-to-back.

He actually got another team already but who knows, maybe he'd like Toronto and then the former GM of the Preds can get them back? Just an idea.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Danrik V.2 said:
He actually got another team already but who knows, maybe he'd like Toronto and then the former GM of the Preds can get them back? Just an idea.

I'd prefer to keep the Leafs but if another GM wants to join, I'll be willing to give them up.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Nobody sent me a PM BTW.

St.Louis Blues are proud to select Miikka Kiprusoff ($ 880,000 ).

I know he has had 1/2 good season but his salary is VERY low, helping me to pick higher paid players later. And he is a good goalie anyway.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
Danrik V.2 said:
Id rather just keep 1 team Danrik. Thanks

Zetterberg4Captain*

I just checked UltimoRoger's profile and it says he has'nt been on since the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad