Danrik's Fantasy Draft - Rounds 5-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagr_68

Jun 21, 2004
northern ontario
Florida's Team Salary:NIEDEMEYER:4 00 0000, Kariya 1.200 000, Comrie 1.500 000, and Ryder 605 000 and Eric Lindros 3.3 million for a total of :10 million 605 thousand

Last edited:

Jon Burke

Jagr_68 said:
how do i activate the pm?

Go to "User CP"
then to "Edit Options"
under the heading "Messaging and Notification", you should see a little box that says by it "Enable Private Messaging". Make sure that that box is ticked off and then you should be able to PM people. If you want to test it, you can PM me.

Jagr_68

Jun 21, 2004
northern ontario
my pick!

I'm a big Leafs fan, but also a huge Jaro fan.I think he's still the most dangerous player the league has.
If that's the case, I'll make my pick unless anyone objects:The Florida panthers are proud to select Eddie Belfour with the 156th pick of this draft.I pm'd Kovalchuk to make his pick.My salaries are now 17 605 000.

Last edited:

Jon Burke

Jagr_68 said:
I'm a big Leafs fan, but also a huge Jaro fan.I think he's still the most dangerous player the league has.
If that's the case, I'll make my pick unless anyone objects:The Florida panthers are proud to select Eddie Belfour with the 156th pick of this draft.I pm'd Kovalchuk to make his pick.My salaries are now 17 605 000.

Pretty nice pick assuming you can afford to take on his salary.

Jon Burke

TRS has missed his picks three times, and as a result, is no longer participating in this draft. He has slowed the draft down significantly, and will no longer be allowed to participate. I will also make up Malakian#13's skipped pick, just to keep things moving.

The Ducks pick Daymond Langkow, Tom Poti and Kevin Weekes.
The Blackhawks pick Kim Johnsson, Glen Murray and Brian Boucher.
The Kings pick Mattias Norstrom.

:ducks

Nagy - Langkow - Doan
Lupul - XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX

Poti - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX

Irbe
XXXXX

:hawks

Samsonov - Marleau - Murray
XXXXX - Ruutu - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX

XXXXX - Johnsson
XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX

Boucher
XXXXX

:kings

Frolov - XXXXX - Gaborik
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX

Fischer - Norstrom
XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX

Kiprusoff
XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleuryfan29

Apr 1, 2004
Barrie, Ontario
www.freewebs.com
Jagr_68 said:

Oh NO! Not a Leafs Fan :shakehead
I live about 30mins North of Toronto and I hear the talk all year long and qiute frankley Iam sick of it so I appoligise if I give you attitude!

Jagr_68

Jun 21, 2004
northern ontario
Fleuryfan29 said:
Oh NO! Not a Leafs Fan :shakehead
I live about 30mins North of Toronto and I hear the talk all year long and qiute frankley Iam sick of it so I appoligise if I give you attitude!

So i figured you were a Pens fan? That's like an Expo fan these days, minor league organisation that doesn't know where they will end up.Guess i'd be jealous too if i were in your shoes.

Jon Burke

Shoalzie said:
New Jersey looks good...can I have a fourth team? :D

There was a mixup of sorts, and Malakian#13 is still on board. I ask that you would please return him the Devils. You can have the Ducks, who are pretty good too, IMO. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->