Recalled/Assigned: Danny O'Regan and Scott Wilson recalled, Lawrence Pilut sent down (2/22)

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Would have liked to see Olofsson instead of Wilson especially given their inability to score.
I hope he gets at least a look at some point.
Is it because of the AHL playoff eligibility if recalled before the TDL that he was kept down?

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
I'm gonna guess that tonight's lines are:

Skinner - Eichel - Rodrigues
Sheary - Mittelstadt - Reinhart
Thompson - Sobotka - Pominville
Smith - Larsson - Girgensons

O'Regan - Wilson

Our "third" line makes me want to puke.

I'd be willing to bet that there are quite a few teams in the league where our third line wouldn't even be able to crack their lineups let alone be on their third lines

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
I'm gonna guess that tonight's lines are:

Skinner - Eichel - Rodrigues
Sheary - Mittelstadt - Reinhart
Thompson - Sobotka - Pominville
Smith - Larsson - Girgensons

O'Regan - Wilson

Our "third" line makes me want to puke.

Just for fun....

O'Regan - Eichel - Rodrigues
Skinner - Mitts - Wilson
Sheary - Reinhart - CJ Smith
Girgs - Larry - Pomer

Sobotka - Thompson

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Would have liked to see Olofsson instead of Wilson especially given their inability to score.
Is it because of the AHL playoff eligibility if recalled before the TDL that he was kept down?

From the games I’ve seen, Olofsson has a great shot but is average if not below average in other areas. His overall game is not close to CJ Smith and THAT is even on the edge of NHL level.

If Olofsson is being brought up, we all know he’s going to be put on the 4th line or worse the Sobotka line, where he won’t come close utilizing his shot at any point, which will probably mean he plays 7 mins of ice time. It’s better for all parties he get more minutes in the AHL. He sure as hell won’t be placed on the PP without a chance earning those minutes in the eyes of the coaching staff. Did we all forget who our coach is?

Reactions: debaser66

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Rumor has it Goalofsson refused to play on a line with Sobotka.

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
we could have the second coming of Gretzky on the Amerks. He would never play over the All Mighty Sobotka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad