Daniel Rahimi

An Ape called Yoko

May 15, 2003
Gothenborg
Visit site
Russian_fanatic said:
Who is this kid? What type of potential does he have? Can you give a little scouting report on him?
Ony my favourites. Huge defenseman (who looks bigger than 6'3") who has good movement and skating despite his large fram, nice hockeysense with good passinggame and really good in the defensive zone. Good firstpass from defensive, also joins the rush when possible, but is more thought of as a defensive guy. What also stands out in his game is his physical presence.. i said before the draft that he was the best hitter among defenseman (better than hyped Jonas Ahnelöv for example)in J20 SuperElit. Superstrong kid who has a great attitude with very fine leaderskills. Rahimi simply rocks.

Vman

Mar 10, 2003
hfboards.com
An Ape called Yoko said:
Ony my favourites. Huge defenseman (who looks bigger than 6'3") who has good movement and skating despite his large fram, nice hockeysense with good passinggame and really good in the defensive zone. Good firstpass from defensive, also joins the rush when possible, but is more thought of as a defensive guy. What also stands out in his game is his physical presence.. i said before the draft that he was the best hitter among defenseman (better than hyped Jonas Ahnelöv for example)in J20 SuperElit. Superstrong kid who has a great attitude with very fine leaderskills. Rahimi simply rocks.
Thanks!
Any NHL player comparisons?

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
An Ape called Yoko said:

Thank man, but what type of potential does he own? #3 defenseman? #4 defensemna?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad