Danick Paquette (a '90 born enforcer)

• Thread starter Bégin is the bestest*
  • Start date

phil macrackin

Sep 28, 2005
He's more in the Steve Downie/Jordin Tootoo mode than anything else. Lot of hitting, very in-your-face, 3rd-line offensive ceiling and not afraid to dance with the guys he pisses off.

Mustang5ohhh

Oct 6, 2006
MTL
And anyone doubting that he would ever get drafted ... you have no idea how close he came to being taken in the late first round ... trades and moves pushed him back but, he was close to walking up on stage on Friday night.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
And anyone doubting that he would ever get drafted ... you have no idea how close he came to being taken in the late first round ... trades and moves pushed him back but, he was close to walking up on stage on Friday night.
Who would have picked him? I mean, sure there was some moves, but he was selected in the 3rd round...I can't see how he was almost a first round pick.

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
Who would have picked him? I mean, sure there was some moves, but he was selected in the 3rd round...I can't see how he was almost a first round pick.

Maybe ATL thought they might be able to get Lauveille later? Then decided they better get him in the 1st?? Just a thought.

Paquette simply doesn't have 1st round talent, IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad