Danick Bouchard

ArchieIsGod

Mar 2, 2004
Why hasnt this kid been drafted? whats his story he is leading the QMJHL in scoring, i see he is a little on the small side but so is Claude Giroux who is second in the league and getting lots of hype

RW-Bouchard, Danick-Sha GP-17 G-23 A-14 PTS-37

what am i missing??:help:

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
because he hadn't put up impressive numbers in previous years, he is an overager, and on the small side, thats why he hasn't been drafted.

ArchieIsGod

Mar 2, 2004
yea i went back and looked at his previous stats and saw that, is that a common thing, that the older players put up big numbers, or is he a late bloomer who might have a shot at being drafted and making an nhl roster??

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
yea i went back and looked at his previous stats and saw that, is that a common thing, that the older players put up big numbers, or is he a late bloomer who might have a shot at being drafted and making an nhl roster??

your points usually improve when you get older because you play with guys that are younger then you. and he has no chanse in hell to get drafted!! he is to old;). about making an nhl roster. i dont know. i havent seen the guy play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->