Denmark: Danes in NHL 2015-16

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Wonder if BB is going to continue with the rotation of the goalies in the playoffs. If not I suspect BB to go with Gibson. They needs to see where he is under pressure before trading Andersen at the draft.

I think you are right!

Gotta be a tough position to be in for BB.

andersej

Jul 16, 2009
Copenhagen
I think you are right!

Gotta be a tough position to be in for BB.

Gibson starting game 2. Would be very interesting if they lose in 4 with Andersen on the bench throughout.

If Gibson shows enough to still be considered the goalie of the future, but not enough to win the series and Andersen not being allowed to show anything at all, then the goalie conundrum just grows to Luongo vs Schneider proportions.

Last edited:

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
Andersen would have been crucified if he lost the first two.....BB is an idiot

Yes. Same people now who are now that it's Gibson's is not to guy to blame are always first ones to point out when Andersen let a goal in.

I honestly think this is more of Murray's doing than Bruce's. Andersen outplayed Gibson heavily since Jan 1, but Gibson still got his games down the strech. When Andersen got sick earlier in year and Gibson had couple strong games he was immediately promoted to #1 role. Murray is just favoring his favorite boy. And if it cost Ducks the series he should get fired.

17-1-2 vs 14-9-2. Only a moron would chose later one.

I bet that next year most of Ducks fan will miss Andersen. Gibson's lateral movement is worse than average beer league goalies and he will get exposed.

Last edited:

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Yes. Same people now who are now that it's Gibson's is not to guy to blame are always first ones to point out when Andersen let a goal in.

I honestly think this is more of Murray's doing than Bruce's. Andersen outplayed Gibson heavily since Jan 1, but Gibson still got his games down the strech. When Andersen got sick earlier in year and Gibson had couple strong games he was immediately promoted to #1 role. Murray is just favoring his favorite boy. And if it cost Ducks the series he should get fired.

17-1-2 vs 14-9-2. Only a moron would chose later one.

I bet that next year most of Ducks fan will miss Andersen. Gibson's lateral movement is worse than average beer league goalies and he will get exposed.

I have no problem with Andersen being held to high statandar but last year when he had a good po game but the ducks losts, they were saying that they needed a goalie who could steal a game...with gibby its just not his fault...

andersej

Jul 16, 2009
Copenhagen
Andersen getting the start tonight and looking good so far... Too bad, I was kinda hoping he wouldn't get any playing time and the Ducks were knocked out in 4 straight. Then he could join the Danish World Champs team with a chip on his shoulder. :laugh:

NikoEhlers

May 2, 2013
Aalborg, Denmark
Andersen getting the start tonight and looking good so far... Too bad, I was kinda hoping he wouldn't get any playing time and the Ducks were knocked out in 4 straight. Then he could join the Danish World Champs team with a chip on his shoulder. :laugh:
Nah, I still think the Ducks have a good shot at this years playoffs and Andersen has a good shot at staying in the net. Quite impressed at his performance alongside a good Ducks D after only 1 game in April

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Freddy knows he is benched if he has just one semi bad game...his time in anaheim is done unless he wins the cup...

Remi

Mar 2, 2012
Denmark
d025dc604778a211f7983c4b567dd34d.png

andersej

Jul 16, 2009
Copenhagen
Nicklas Jensen has been recalled by the Rangers. I can't imagine that the Rangers have much further to go in the playoffs, so let's hope he is up for extending his season with some World Championship action.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
It is not official NHL gear despite ot what the site is saying. Nor is it specifically made for Frederik Andersen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad