Danes in KHL.

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
Nicklas Jensen should also accept the fact that he is not a NHL player and go to Jokerit asap! :)

Rangers depth chart is trash and their prospect pool is nonexistent. NYR is probably only the place where he still have a decent shot to make NHL.

I watched couple of his games and he looked pretty good. Small sample size I know, but still it's better than nothing.

kulenova seka

Medvescak's FB page said that Bjorkstrand P. has contract for 16/17 season with Medvescak.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Only preseason but I think Lauridsen will be one of my favourite players this year. He is f-bombing opponents a lot in front of the net and not backing down. He was yelling at Artyukhin too. Love it! :laugh:

And Regin, what can you say. The team's Captain. Class act on and off the ice. Hopefully they pay him big bucks and sign him to multiple years. But I guess some KHL big boys sign him after this season.

Jensen recovered from injury quick and already had his first preseason game but I guess they will take easy with him. No need to hurry too much.

Is Viasat.dk showing any Jokerit games in Denmark?

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Only preseason but I think Lauridsen will be one of my favourite players this year. He is f-bombing opponents a lot in front of the net and not backing down. He was yelling at Artyukhin too. Love it! :laugh:

And Regin, what can you say. The team's Captain. Class act on and off the ice. Hopefully they pay him big bucks and sign him to multiple years. But I guess some KHL big boys sign him after this season.

Jensen recovered from injury quick and already had his first preseason game but I guess they will take easy with him. No need to hurry too much.

Is Viasat.dk showing any Jokerit games in Denmark?

Thanks for the update. Good to know that our players are getting ready for our olympic qualification. Lauridsen has taken major steps last season and I expect him to strive further in his development. No surprise about Regin. He should be our second line center at the qualification.

Unfortunately Viasat is not showing Jokerit games. Dont know why. As I understand it, they already have the rights.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Great start for the Danes in Jokerit.

Oliver Lauridsen and Peter Regin both scored in the 2-1 victory over Spartak Moskva.

andersej

Jul 16, 2009
Copenhagen
If your name is Jesper Jensen and you're playing hockey, chances are you had a pretty good night tonight: Jesper B. Jensen had two assists for Jokerit and in the SHL, his namesake had 2 goals and 3 assists. ☺

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
So Jokerit will meet CSKA Moscow in the playoffs.
Peter Regin ended up with 18G and 30A in the regular season (almost identical to last years 17G 31A) and was a clear point leader on the Jokerit team and nr. 14-15 in the KHL, which is quite good for a team ended up the the middle tier.

Last edited:

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
So a quick 4-0 defeat for Jokerit to CSKA, but the last three games were all lost in overtime; so they really didn't have any luck!
Peter Regin didn't have a good playoff with only 1 assist in 4 games.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Good start for Danes this season.

After 3 matches Philip Larsen has 2 goals for Salavat and in Jokerit Peter Regin and Nicklas Jensen has 1 goal and 2 goals respectively.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Philip Larsen is really having an insanely good start of the season for Salavat.
5G 1A in 5 matches.

Lets say he continues to shine throughout the season in KHL and another NHL team offers him a deal.

You think he would instantly jump again or you think he would have learned his lesson that NHL is not for him? He is doing so much better on big ice.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Lets say he continues to shine throughout the season in KHL and another NHL team offers him a deal.

You think he would instantly jump again or you think he would have learned his lesson that NHL is not for him? He is doing so much better on big ice.

He has a style that should fit well in the NHL though.. He even performed alright last time around but was still sent down.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I think at this point he would just lose too much money if he tried NHL again so I don't think he will.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen

I would think that at some point in your career you would rather play on a regular basis in KHL, then being in and out of a roster like it has been the case in NHL.
Larsen's game is perfect for bigger ice; even though he could be OK in NHL, he will likely never get to play the big minutes he played for Jokerit and for Salavat now.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Philip Larsen and Nicklas Jensen continue to have a great start in KHL, whereas Peter Regin is struggling to produce.

Philip Larsen with 7G 2A (most amongst KHL defensemen).
Nicklas Jensen with 5G 3A (most goals for Jokerit).
Peter Regin with 1G 2A.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->