Pre-Game Talk: Dallas Stars @ Buffalo Sabres 3PM 10.14.2019

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
He Krueger ain't takin no loss sire. He kepsing it treal, I mean real and keeping it together, I mean y'all ain't even losing like never. Y'all ain't losing. This team doing thangs and moving thangs. Oloffson finna show his skill thang tonight for surely again. He one of the best rookies in the world. His family proud son. Real proud. Do your thang and make a challenge. Invest.
Hutton is btw winning 15 of his like 22 last starts in buffalo. Dat there some hard dirt baby.

T White?

No, can’t be. You called him Hutton.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Dahlin rub out on the wall was average, but Miro's poke check was next level... Or the opposite variation.

I don't think I've liked two young defenders this much and saw so many weird arguments.
4 shots on net with 3 minutes of PK time > One Dahlinian secondary assist on the powerplay

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
I really don’t understand why they insist on doing the Columbus Day game during the day. 80% of society still has to go to work.

Yeah, I’m the old man yelling at clouds.
yeah I guess I'm that guy too. I DVR games and try to make it home unspoiled about 6hrs from now, so that means getting off HFboards and phone stays in pocket the rest of the night, but those damn sports tickers on the 50 million TVs at the bowling alley are always there subconsciously drawing my gaze. Already taking a chance posting in here now since the game is already in progress. Should be about 1st intermission by now.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Hey Evan 2 point men not 3. Get your ass in front of the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad