EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
the-tiger-is-free.gif

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
They are the hipster team right now because of their drafting and that they are an NHL Southern market and that they have a lot of good players without a big hole in their team.

But they aren't a team that scares you. They don't have any of the NHL's true elite players. Heiskanen might the closest they have, but lets face it most people aren't picking him over Makar, Fox, Hedman, Hughes. Robertson and Hintz are players that often get a reputation as underrated offensive players around the league, but they aren't even facing up to Stone and Eichel, let alone what a potential matchup with McDrai would like like. Oettinger has had a mediocre year and right now isn't the player he's known as.

Their young players are good, but not ready to carry them yet and they aren't like Bedard level guys either.
feel shame

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
They are the hipster team right now because of their drafting and that they are an NHL Southern market and that they have a lot of good players without a big hole in their team.

But they aren't a team that scares you. They don't have any of the NHL's true elite players. Heiskanen might the closest they have, but lets face it most people aren't picking him over Makar, Fox, Hedman, Hughes. Robertson and Hintz are players that often get a reputation as underrated offensive players around the league, but they aren't even facing up to Stone and Eichel, let alone what a potential matchup with McDrai would like like. Oettinger has had a mediocre year and right now isn't the player he's known as.

Their young players are good, but not ready to carry them yet and they aren't like Bedard level guys either.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad