GDT: Dallas @ Detroit, 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Jan 16

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Is the flip play really used around the league, or is it just something we started doing (very effectively so far) to try take advantage of Athanasiou's speed?

And I know that I've seen that play in GR, so AA, Mantha, Larkin, Bertuzzi have lots of experience with it which I like

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
pretty bad game, 15 shots is embarassing. but at least two awesome bertuzzi assists, this guy has some nice vision and skills

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Is the flip play really used around the league, or is it just something we started doing (very effectively so far) to try take advantage of Athanasiou's speed?

And I know that I've seen that play in GR, so AA, Mantha, Larkin, Bertuzzi have lots of experience with it which I like

I'm not sure how widely used it is around the league but I know Kopitar and Brown have done it several times over the years.

I couldn't find the video but I know they did it in the playoffs during one of their Cup years and if memory serves it was much more of a long bomb.

Beltv

Apr 13, 2017

Maybe not so much in the league, but in my beer league my team uses it on like 80% of D-zone faceoffs and it works way more than it should.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Maybe not so much in the league, but in my beer league my team uses it on like 80% of D-zone faceoffs and it works way more than it should.
We do often play a style of hockey I would compare to beer league hockey so...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad