GDT: Dallas @ Detroit, 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Jan 16

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
I don't have a good feeling about this one. Dallas has looked good lately; well coached team playing with some serious fire and passion right now. Radulov is a nut-case but he seems to have revved up some of those stone-faced Canadian boys. I believe that Mrazek's game against Chicago is the beginning in a gradual shift toward his reclaiming some of his luster with the organization. We all know how Jimmy performs post-injury, and while he wasn't on the shelf long, there is some history that makes me wonder if he'll play out the year as strongly as he started it.

5-2 Stars

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Yeah would've liked to see Mrazek start consecutive games. Especially after a shutout. This tells me Blash is still an idiot. Love to see more Turgeon though. I hope his father passed down his genes to his son.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Starting Howard after he just played terrible and mrazek played great is hilarious. Stealth tank it is

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Happy Bert is getting time in the top 6. It will take a while for people to think of him as more of a skill guy than a physical guy, but glad the coach understands that at least.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
So sick of loser biased refs. Hope witkowski runs him into the boards.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
hope that ref gets disciplined internally. had no business making that call when he clearly did not have a good angle to even see what was going on. has to trust the other ref in that scenario

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Now we're losing. Lol
Klingberg nets one. I love how almost every other team has a rising star on d except for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad