Czech Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafaholix*

Found this on Hokej.cz...

"Sestava dvacítky pro přípravný duel s Německem: Schwarz (Čech) - Lojek, Kindl, Bolf, Hořava, Å ulc, Tůma, R. Polák - KaÅ¡par, Petružálek, Steber - Hrdel, M. Polák, Hluchý - Bahenský, Krejčí, Hromas - Smoleňák, Červenka, Kohler - Kvapil, Vrána, Olesz. Utkání se hraje od 19 hodin místního času (v Čechách je o sedm hodin víc) ve Warroad a nezasáhnou do něj Koutský, Å míd, Å mach, GulaÅ¡i, Borovanský a Frolík."

Translation?

leafaholix*

Lines?

Kašpar.....Petružálek.....Steber
Hrdel......M. Polák.......Hluchý
Bahenský...Krejčí.........Hromas
Smoleňák...Červenka.......Kohler
Kvapil.....Vrána..........Olesz

Defense: Lojek, Kindl, Bolf, Hořava, Å ulc, Tůma, R. Polák

Goalies: Schwarz, Cech as backup

??

More cuts to come... cut down 2 forwards... ?

Looks like Frolik and Smid have been cut.

leafaholix*

theCRAZYman said:
I know Kaspar, Olesz, Sindel, Smid and Schwarz are on the team... those are the only players I know of, so far.
Sindel was cut like 2 weeks ago.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Leafaholix said:
Lines?

??

What is your source? Smid has been cut? It would be one heck of a surprise.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Leafaholix said:
Lines?

??

I tried to translate your Czech team to English on the net, but it wasn't clear at all. The last players who are named (Smid, Frolik and others), the note said that each team as within 7 hours to make the confirmation.. or something like that... I know the words engagement, each, team, within, 19 hours and 7 hours are in the phrase.

Can someone help us please? I have Smid on my pool, he can't be cut!

leafaholix*

markov` said:
What is your source? Smid has been cut? It would be one heck of a surprise.
I don't have a source, I'm going by what I posted, the paragraph.

The forwards are split into groups of 3, I assume that's the lines.

leafaholix*

Nik said:
Olesz on the 4th line, Leafaholix?
Once again, I posted what was said in the paragraph.

Those may not even be the correct lines... though I'm almost positive there's a chance they are since Kaspar and Petruzalek play with Ottawa and Steber's a potential linemate to add some power... another CHL forward.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Leafaholix said:
Once again, I posted what was said in the paragraph.

Those may not even be the correct lines... though I'm almost positive there's a chance they are since Kaspar and Petruzalek play with Ottawa and Steber's a potential linemate to add some power... another CHL forward.

Petruzalek and Kaspar are going to play together that's for sure. They're best friends and they played on the same line for like 4 years.

leafaholix*

Those may be lines, I looked it up...

Kaspar, RW
Petruzalek, C
Steber, LW

So... that would mean Frolik and Smid have likely been cut.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
Leafaholix said:
Those may be lines, I looked it up...

Kaspar, RW
Petruzalek, C
Steber, LW

So... that would mean Frolik and Smid have likely been cut.

Smid got cut!! :shakehead

I don't think he can be cut he is there number 1 defencemen!!!

leafaholix*

BuppY said:
Smid got cut!! :shakehead

I don't think he can be cut he is there number 1 defencemen!!!
I'm not saying he got cut, maybe he didn't play in the exhibition game that was supposed to go on tonight... because he's already a lock for the team.

That's likely.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
Leafaholix said:
I'm not saying he got cut, maybe he didn't play in the exhibition game that was supposed to go on tonight... because he's already a lock for the team.

That's likely.

Yah that is the likely scenrio they probably wnated to see what other guys cane do. :D

Misha.cz

final names:

goalies:
Marek Schwarz (Vancouver, WHL), Jakub Čech (Sault Ste. Marie, OHL), Vladislav Koutský (Pardubice).

defence:
Martin Tůma (Sault Ste. Marie, OHL), Lukáš Bolf (Barrie, OHL), Martin Lojek (Brampton, OHL), Roman Polák (Kootenay, WHL), Michal GulaÅ¡i (Lethbridge, WHL), Ladislav Å míd (Liberec), Ondřej Å mach (Znojmo).

forwards
Rostislav Olesz (Sparta Praha), Jakub Petružálek, Lukáš KaÅ¡par (oba Ottawa, OHL), Petr Vrána (Halifax, QMJHL), Zbyněk Hrdel (Rimouski, QMJHL), David Krejčí (Gatineau, QMJHL), Marek Kvapil (Saginaw, OHL), Bedřich Kohler (Vítkovice), Michael Frolík, Milan Hluchý (oba Kladno), Michal Polák (Plzeň), Roman Červenka, Michal Borovanský (oba Slavia Praha).

Å ulc, Hořava, Kindl, Smoleňák, Steber, Hromas and Bahenský has been sent home

czechhockeyfan

Mar 8, 2003
Czech republic
Visit site
Misha.cz said:
final names:

goalies:
Marek Schwarz (Vancouver, WHL), Jakub Čech (Sault Ste. Marie, OHL), Vladislav Koutský (Pardubice).

defence:
Martin Tůma (Sault Ste. Marie, OHL), Lukáš Bolf (Barrie, OHL), Martin Lojek (Brampton, OHL), Roman Polák (Kootenay, WHL), Michal Gulaši (Lethbridge, WHL), Ladislav Šmíd (Liberec), Ondřej Šmach (Znojmo).

forwards
Rostislav Olesz (Sparta Praha), Jakub PetružÃ¡lek, Lukáš Kašpar (oba Ottawa, OHL), Petr Vrána (Halifax, QMJHL), Zbyněk Hrdel (Rimouski, QMJHL), David Krejčí (Gatineau, QMJHL), Marek Kvapil (Saginaw, OHL), Bedřich Kohler (Vítkovice), Michael Frolík, Milan Hluchý (oba Kladno), Michal Polák (Plzeň), Roman Červenka, Michal Borovanský (oba Slavia Praha).

Šulc, Hořava, Kindl, Smoleňák, Steber, Hromas and Bahenský has been sent home

I know everyone has different opinion but sorry last cut looks bad. Kohler, M.Polak, Cervenka and Borovansky over Steber, Hromas and Bahensky? Smach and Tuma over Kindl? That´s unbelievable. Once again Smach over Kindl? Even Pulpan who was cut a week ago is much better player than Smach(same size).
Still very solid team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->