Czech Republic/Germany Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
It's no use translating the whole recap, there's nothing really intresting in it, except that the Czech players are saying they had enough scoring chances but couldn't finish their plays. The effort by the Czechs wasn't constant, some nervosity was involved, and they have to play more like a team.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
wilka91 said:
It's no use translating the whole recap, there's nothing really intresting in it, except that the Czech players are saying they had enough scoring chances but couldn't finish their plays. The effort by the Czechs wasn't constant, some nervosity was involved, and they have to play more like a team.
Is Russia close to Czech?

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
My dad is half Czech and half American, my mother is Russian, that explains why I was able to read the recap. But if you want my opinion, Russian is close to Czech but not very close ... there are somethings that are very similar, some that are totally different. It's the same family of languages. Pretty much like French, Italian and Spanish.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Curious, is this a result of how well Germany played, or a result of how many Czech Republic players were sitting?

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Cosmo said:
Yes

Germany 22 and Czech Republic 34
Yes, I thought I read in the article (what I could get out of it) that Czech Republic could not finish at all.

Na ledě se předvedla zejména dvojice opor Petr Vrána - Rostislav Olesz.
The tranlation I got from that said this line was pretty domiannt. But then again the translater I had was junk.

svetovy poharu

Dec 7, 2004
Deutschland - Tschechien 3:3 (2 - 1, 0 - 1, 1 - 1) in Warroad.

Scoring:
1 - 0 01:57 min. Moritz Mueller (powerplay goal)
1 - 1 11:11 min. Vrana (Kvapil, Olesz)
2 - 1 11:55 min. Ulrich Maurer (Bejamin Schopper) (powerplay goal)
2 - 2 28:10 min. Hromas (Battewsky, Lojek)
2 - 3 45:04 min. Olesz (Tuma, Vrana)
3 - 3 58:07 min. Fabio Carciola (Marco Schuetz, Moritz Mueller) (powerplay goal)

Penalties: Deutschland 9 x 2=18 min. Tschechien 9 x 2=18 min.
Shots on goal: Deutschland 22, Tschechien 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->