Czech prospects and their future!

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
who has the biggest chance to play regularly in NHL next season?
I wrote only the best czech prospects, I hope I didn't forget anyone :teach:

Kindl - DET
Voracek - CBJ
Frolik - FLA
Repik - FLA
Neuwirth - WSH
Schwarz - STL
Poperle - CBJ
Klepis - WSH
Hanzal - PHX
Kalus - MIN
Kana - STL
Tlusty - TOR
R. Polak - STL

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
who has the biggest chance to play regularly in NHL next season?
I wrote only the best czech prospects, I hope I didn't forget anyone :teach:

Kindl - DET
Voracek - CBJ
Frolik - FLA
Repik - FLA
Neuwirth - WSH
Schwarz - STL
Poperle - CBJ
Klepis - WSH
Hanzal - PHX
Kalus - MIN
Kana - STL
Tlusty - TOR
R. Polak - STL

I would say Kindl from what I have seen he looks like he is more NHL ready than the rest. Isnt Klepis Currently playing with washington ala last season. Frolik and Tlusty should get their shots next season, same with Schwarz. As of right now my choice would be Kindl.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
No, Paul Maurice actually said he is willing to give Tlusty a shot for the Leafs roster.

But ya, he will be a Marlie next season.

I'm sure he's willing to give ANYONE a chance who's part of the Leafs organization. He wouldn't be doing his job if he thought otherwise.

Fact is this the Leafs are backed up on forwards as is, and it's in the best interest to see Tlusty play a year in the AHL. Especially after a rather sub-par year in the OHL (playoff's excluded) - and yes, I realise he had a majory injury.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
It is highly unlikely Frolik will see action in the NHL next year. Unless he has a great camp, he'll be in the Q.

Since Frolik is allowed to play in the AHL (cause he was drafted out of Europe), I'm guessing it will be NHL or AHL next season.
I don't think there is too much point in sending him back to Juniors when he can play AHL and is certainly good enough for that.

I could be wrong though...

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I'm sure he's willing to give ANYONE a chance who's part of the Leafs organization. He wouldn't be doing his job if he thought otherwise.

Fact is this the Leafs are backed up on forwards as is, and it's in the best interest to see Tlusty play a year in the AHL. Especially after a rather sub-par year in the OHL (playoff's excluded) - and yes, I realise he had a majory injury.

Cant u leaf Fans Stop Overating the Organizations Prospects, I highley Doubt Tlusty will make the Roster Next season.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Hanzal has a very good opportunity with the Coyotes. It's more a question of whether Gretzky will carry both him and Mueller from the beginning of the season. My guess is that he starts in the AHL and how he does there will dictate how quickly he is called up.

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
Since Frolik is allowed to play in the AHL (cause he was drafted out of Europe), I'm guessing it will be NHL or AHL next season.
I don't think there is too much point in sending him back to Juniors when he can play AHL and is certainly good enough for that.

I could be wrong though...

With Rimouski not making the post season last year, Martin did have the chance to send Frolik to the AHL for a small stint, but he didn't.

Frolik will not be rushed like alot of our former top prospects, the Panthers are expecting him to burn up the Q, then the following year if his development goes to plan, he'll likely see NHL action.

germatt

Jun 17, 2006
how do see the potential upside of bostons sobotka? any chance to become an NHl pro?

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
how do see the potential upside of bostons sobotka? any chance to become an NHl pro?

he was best young player in czech extraleague - very skilled player especially in shotouts :teach:

I think he will play in AHL next season - but you can be sure he will play in NHL (I guess 08/09) :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->