GDT: CZE - FIN May 10, 2024

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
1 - 0 for Czechs. I think a well deserved lead for the Czechs. They have been the whole game the better team so far. It's an absolute regular goal in my opinion. The goal is cancelled, a very lucky decision for the Finns. Czechs had deserved the lead, although I root for the Finns.

Last edited:

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
Maybe a hand-pass if anything?

Video review keeps ruining hockey.

So what if a few off sides or blatant high sticks or whatever are missed per season. The positives do not outweigh the negatives when it comes to this stuff.

Maybe when a cup winning or series deciding overtime goal is taken off the board things might change.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Maybe a hand-pass if anything?

Video review keeps ruining hockey.

So what if a few off sides or blatant high sticks or whatever are missed per season. The positives do not outweigh the negatives when it comes to this stuff.

Maybe when a cup winning or series deciding overtime goal is taken off the board things might change.
Video is generaly ruining sports and not just hockey. Its the same in footbal and VAR ... so many goals not allowed for a tiny offside which would change completely nothing .. like attacker was 10cm in offside, had 0 advantage and goal is dissalowed because of this

Its the same in hockey, so many tiny interfernce for GK and goal dont count, eventhough it changes nothing. Would Palat score either way if Tomasek foot werent there? Of course he would, it had zero impact on the GK ability to save the puck

But it is what it is

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
If the last period runs like the first and second I don't know how the Finns can win this game. They still have huge problems to create real scoring chances. It's in this case only a matter of time until the Czechs score again.
Lehtonen was so far the best Finn in my opinion.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
What is worse?
A: Root canal treatment.
B: Colonoscopy
C: Total Finnish defensive hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad