Injury Report: Curtis Glencross done for the season

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
God damn dirty Lovejoy. Why would he interfere and knee Glenny like that? I hope Shanahan throws the book at him

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Damn, that really sucks. Let's call up more guys so we can call the team the Abbotsford Heat.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
He just needs more therapy.

Not sad by this actually. Like seeing the young guys getting NHL time. The team has been exciting to watch.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Ah that sucks. I guess this is my last chance to use this for the season. Only therapy he'll be having now is of the physical variety.

glencross.therapy.jpg

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hanowski back in? Or is it time to give someone else a shot? Is Byron healthy yet? I thought he looked good in his 2 seconds of ice time this season.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hanowski back in? Or is it time to give someone else a shot? Is Byron healthy yet? I thought he looked good in his 2 seconds of ice time this season.
everyone is an option after today as it's Abbotsford's last game tonight. According to the AHL website the most recent recall is Cundari who was an emergency recall, sent back when Butler/sarich were able to play Friday and then recalled again.

I will post evreyone recalled when it shows on the AHL transaction page.

SickHandsNoShot

May 7, 2012
This team should be getting crushed night in and night out.... I dont get it.... And im not even one to cheer for losses. But this is some of the worst injury trouble ive seen us have. (If we can call it trouble)

Guys like Brodie, Backlund, and Giordano are straight up willing this team for no other reason than because they want to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad