Curious: Do DirectTV's Russian channels carry the WJC's?

Chief

Jun 19, 2003
NY, NY
I was talking to a friend who was complaining that he'd have to pay the full Center Ice price so he could catch a few WJC games. He then asked me if I knew whether any of the 3 Russian channels on DirectTV would be carrying the games? (As if I'd know that?) Seems subscribing to those would only cost him something like $14.99 for a month.

I figured there would be someone on here who would know one way or the other and just figured I'd ask.

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
I was talking to a friend who was complaining that he'd have to pay the full Center Ice price so he could catch a few WJC games. He then asked me if I knew whether any of the 3 Russian channels on DirectTV would be carrying the games? (As if I'd know that?) Seems subscribing to those would only cost him something like $14.99 for a month.

I figured there would be someone on here who would know one way or the other and just figured I'd ask.

You are likely to only see the finals & semi-finals, possibly only if Russia is still in the competition, on those channels. The only way to get all the tournament games (availble in HD) would be to subscribe NTV Plus, the Russian satellite provider.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->