CSS and REDLINE and ISS Nice bull...t

bigv

Aug 13, 2006
Czech republic
What a hell ..................I can see there players At first second third fourth fifth round and much better players at sixth seventh round nice stupid rankings ........thank you scouts for laying thats only biznis and "AGENT GAME"
:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

BostonPC

Bleed Black & Gold
Dec 3, 2005
Woburn, MA
What a hell ..................I can see there players At first second third fourth fifth round and much better players at sixth seventh round nice stupid rankings ........thank you scouts for laying thats only biznis and "AGENT GAME"

WHAT?

bigv

Aug 13, 2006
Czech republic
haeoui

I m mad ??????????? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
But You think that everything is ok over there ...............................just dance around

MikeC

Feb 28, 2002
L'Assomption

I am just hoping you dont have kids

Reuben

Feb 11, 2007
Victoria B.C.

maybe you should start your own scouting service, perhaps you can hire some other HF board know it alls to work for you.:biglaugh:

Dr Love

Mar 22, 2002
Location, Location!
ARGHGHGHGHGHGHG!!!!!!!!1111!!111!!1!1!

DRAFT MAKE MAD!!!

MAD MAKE ANGRY!!!

Dude, if you have some complaints about the various draft rankings, it would be helpful to give a couple of examples so that there are discussion points. Just going Incredible Hulk doesn't lead to discussion.

mikethompson

Mar 20, 2007
Maple Ridge
well the redline report from april that was in the U.S.A Today paper had Sexsmith as a falling player and then they are darned enough to say that he had a ****** 1st round, well redline didnt you know Sexsmith won ADT CHL Goaltender of the Week at the end of the 1st round of the playoffs. Man they are a puzzling group those boys from redline.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
this is a year where guys dont stand out as much as others. its just rankings - the day after the draft its all in the wash. by christmas when the prospects start getting reordered the whole top 50 will be different. then by march they'll be different again. who cares what the rankings are? they affect nothing. teams have their own lists.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine
I say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind