Crosby's Halifax homecoming game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinStLouis

Sep 3, 2003
DC Metro area
Visit site
When crosby first returned to halifax for his homecoming game against Acadie-Bathurst, he had 5 points in that game. One goal was supposedly so spectualr I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a video of that goal, or highlight of that goal from that game? Please someone help me, Thank you. :confused:

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
MartinStLouis said:
When crosby first returned to halifax for his homecoming game against Acadie-Bathurst, he had 5 points in that game. One goal was supposedly so spectualr I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a video of that goal, or highlight of that goal from that game? Please someone help me, Thank you. :confused:

well for one thing that wasn't his homecomming game as he played the Halifax Mooseheads here in Halifax for that and only had one assists. As for the goal, I seen the goal on channel 6 here (MITV) which is Global Television. If I were you I would contact:

http://www.canada.com/maritimes/globaltv/

this is the channel which showes all of Crosbys highlights.

I am also trying to find the email or phone number for the public station here in Halifax that shows a ton of Cape Breton home games for some reason???? Figure that one, but they also showed Sidney Crosby's game in Cape Breton. You could contact them as well to see him play, he never did all that well in that game (on the score sheet though), I don't think he had a point. When I find it though I will edit this post to show the email or number.

MartinStLouis

Sep 3, 2003
DC Metro area
Visit site
Correction it was 48 hours after the 2-1 victory over halifax, The goal was scored sunday Oct. 19 against Arcadie-Bathurst in a 6-3 win where he had 5 points, someone help me out with footage:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad