Crosby still and will always be miles ahead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poolyboy

I have just been invited to this sight today and have spent the last few hours reading which must be uninformed posts or ones that come from fantasy land. Now cheering for your country and or a player form your country is a good thing, but let’s get real using Crosby's and Kessell's name in the same sentence is nothing but a true showing of your ignorance in the true sense of the word.

Fact if Crosby was able to be drafted last year he would have been #1
Source: North American scouting report.

Fact if there is a draft this year Crosby will go #1
Source: Every scouting report.

Fact if there is no draft this year and Crosby is not a free agent he will be drafted #1 next year well ahead of Kessell.
Source: The 30 possible teams that could draft him #1.

In closing this is in no way a post to cut down Kessell and he is the U.S.A.'s best player by far, but please don't insult the next great thing for hockey in your comparisons. :joker:

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Poolyboy said:
I have just been invited to this sight today and have spent the last few hours reading which must be uninformed posts or ones that come from fantasy land. Now cheering for your country and or a player form your country is a good thing, but let’s get real using Crosby's and Kessell's name in the same sentence is nothing but a true showing of your ignorance in the true sense of the word.

Fact if Crosby was able to be drafted last year he would have been #1
Source: North American scouting report.

Fact if there is a draft this year Crosby will go #1
Source: Every scouting report.

Fact if there is no draft this year and Crosby is not a free agent he will be drafted #1 next year well ahead of Kessell.
Source: The 30 possible teams that could draft him #1.

In closing this is in no way a post to cut down Kessell and he is the U.S.A.'s best player by far, but please don't insult the next great thing for hockey in your comparisons. :joker:

These fanboy posts are just making me laugh. :lol

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
While I agree that Crosby will go first no matter when the next draft is....that doesn't mean I agree with anything else you say.

However....how does everyone comapre Sidney's 16 year WJC to Kessel's 16 year old WJC....

I still take Frolik over Kessel.

That's just me.
The U.C.

E&M

Nov 18, 2004
Vancouver
Unbiased Canadian said:
While I agree that Crosby will go first no matter when the next draft is....that doesn't mean I agree with anything else you say.

However....how does everyone comapre Sidney's 16 year WJC to Kessel's 16 year old WJC....

I still take Frolik over Kessel.

That's just me.
The U.C.

Was Kessel in the WJC when he was 16? I don't remember him from last year.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
These hype threads are becoming ridiculous. I think we can all think rationally, and I think we can all put things into perspective.

And everyone knows that Rico Fata is the next great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->