Crosby show why he is #1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KariyaIsGod*

Crosby shows why he is #1...

Beautiful assist again while AO gets a lowly present assist off of a rebound in which once again... his teammates did the bulk of the work...

KariyaIsGod*

If the Ovechkin thread is worth remianing open, then this one is... Maybe we can do one for every game...

SoCalSharkzFan

Jun 24, 2004
The True Man's World
Milan Michalek has 3 points.

1 goal 2 assists.

That sounds better than Crosby, I dont know what your talking about. ;)

Where can I put some cash on Michalek for Calder? No wait, for the Hart Trophy! :yo:

Habsaholic

May 23, 2004
DrMoses said:
Crosby shows why he is #1...

Beautiful assist again while AO gets a lowly present assist off of a rebound in which once again... his teammates did the bulk of the work...

Crosby and Ovechkin are both gonna be great, your post is quite childish IMO

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Yeah, Michalek has started well. Goc had a couple of assists too in his second game.

There are several rookies with a couple of goals already. And Crosby is deadlast at 65th ranking in +/- (prob. because his linemates are poor defensively, not he).

Seabrook has 5 points already? A defenseman?

Any of several rookies might be Calder trophy finalists.

Here's hoping the media at some point present the rich stock of rookies as a horse race with several contenders, because there are clearly a half dozen guys already fast out of the gate. They haven't even reached the first turn, nor the back stretch, nor the turn for home. But a good jump out of the gate draws attention, as it should (r u listening tsn?).

The Rookie Race... man that would be a great theme this season... the SC vs. AO story is too soon to repeat ad naseum IMO.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
flyercide said:
I am so sick of the hype Crosby threads... aren't we getting it enough by the media? I am going to hate this kid before i even see him play...
This is not a Crosby hype thread.It's an Ovechkin hype sarcasm thread.......or
haven't you been following.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
pei fan said:
This is not a Crosby hype thread.It's an Ovechkin hype sarcasm thread.......or
haven't you been following.
Ovechkin hype ? I think HFBoards.com (a bit) and Washingtocap.com are the only places on the web where you can read about "Ovechkin hype". Please, check out TSN.ca, Sportsnet.ca, NHL.com and larger part of HFBoards.com for real hype ;)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Anyone see Vanek's pass?

Much better

Vanek >>> Crosby?

Safir*

Kaizer said:
Ovechkin hype ? I think HFBoards.com (a bit) and Washingtocap.com are the only places on the web where you can read about "Ovechkin hype". Please, check out TSN.ca, Sportsnet.ca, NHL.com and larger part of HFBoards.com for real hype ;)

You mean that also the Russian hockey sites hype Crosby more than AO?
:eek:

;) ;) ;)

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
I'm sorry but this is really starting to get ****ing ridiculous.

I think everyone on here who continually has to compare Ovechkin and Crosby should really find something god damn better to do with there time.

People who love Crosby have to expect Ovechkin is just as good, if not better, and vice versa, so please, for god sakes, grow up.

Mothra

The Groovy Guru
Jul 16, 2002
Parts Unknown
Visit site
Jaded-Fan said:
Sarcasm . . . I am hoping anyways . . . duly noted.

I doubt it is.....how many times did this jabronie detail how Ovechkins goals were "garbage goals"

both sides of this ridiculous debate have their all-star posters.....and he is on the first team

KariyaIsGod*

Mothra said:
I doubt it is.....how many times did this jabronie detail how Ovechkins goals were "garbage goals"

both sides of this ridiculous debate have their all-star posters.....and he is on the first team

Sure I guess so...

I never said anytihng that wasn't true though.

I even liked Ovechkin's first goal, his second one was scorable by my grandmother though.

Crosby has gift wrapped two presents to his teammates...

THat's all I've ever said. I only made this thread to rival the ridiculousness of the other thread...

Mothra

The Groovy Guru
Jul 16, 2002
Parts Unknown
Visit site
DrMoses said:
Sure I guess so...

I never said anytihng that wasn't true though.

I even liked Ovechkin's first goal, his second one was scorable by my grandmother though.

Crosby has gift wrapped two presents to his teammates...

THat's all I've ever said. I only made this thread to rival the ridiculousness of the other thread...

I cant help but think that if Crosby scored that goal it would be "look at his instinct and how he reads the play"

as for ridiculousness, you have few peers

WVP

Mar 22, 2004
Mothra said:

If you want a classic thread, make these lineups. Team Crosby vs Team Ovechkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad