Crosby or Ovechkin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE NEXT ONE #87

Dec 18, 2003
Zurich
Visit site
Which of those 2 future franchise players will be better in 5 years?

I think Ovechkin will have a maurice richard abo and be the better def player, but Crosby will be the better (best in the nhl) overall scorer and leader for his team.

So I don't think one of those 2 players is better than the other. I'm looking forward to see they at the wjc in Finland!

Maybe we know after the party more.... :yo:

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
Since it's your first day, the best piece of advice you can be given is about the search function. It will pull all threads with the mention of whatever keywords you use... very good for gathering older threads where lots of people have already voiced opinions on your topic.

Here's one searching the prospects board with the keywords Crosby and Ovechkin... free of charge.

http://www.hfboards.com/search.php?searchid=109710

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
THE NEXT ONE #87 said:

I think Ovechkin will have a maurice richard abo and be the better def player, but Crosby will be the better (best in the nhl) overall scorer and leader for his team.

So I don't think one of those 2 players is better than the other. I'm looking forward to see they at the wjc in Finland!

Obsessed much?

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
THE NEXT ONE #87 said:

So you say Crosby will be the best in the NHL, but yet you don't think either player is better than the other? You really should stop contradicting yourself like this, you're 2/2 so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad