Crosby on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

Mar 11, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Pretty good game. Thanks for the link Rick. I've been going through some hockey withdrawals, I sure needed that. As for Crosby, what more can you say, impressive.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
The Rimouski franchise is very very lucky to have Crosby like they were lucky to have Richards and Lecavalier. This team is the better franchise for a youngster to develop, just look at Caron that game out of no where to make this team (he was a back in Batam AA, he was playing in my cousin team) and now, he's an NHLer. Richards and Lecavalier are both stars, I trully hope that Sydney can follow the path drawed by those Oceanic's great.

rick25

Aug 3, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Johnny said:
Pretty good game. Thanks for the link Rick. I've been going through some hockey withdrawals, I sure needed that. As for Crosby, what more can you say, impressive.

No problem. Tomorrow game is also video broadcast. 16 h east time. Same link.

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
I was sure thinking that the guy is good. But after tonights game. Damn! He's unreal. I just hope he won't end up in a non-hockey town. I hope he'll go somewhere hockey is huge, I think it would be a sacrilege for a such player to play in a town like Phoenix (once in the nhl of course).

Mr. T

Feb 15, 2003
ax²+bx+c said:
I was sure thinking that the guy is good. But after tonights game. Damn! He's unreal. I just hope he won't end up in a non-hockey town. I hope he'll go somewhere hockey is huge, I think it would be a sacrilege for a such player to play in a town like Phoenix (once in the nhl of course).

Players like Crosby can turn a town into a hockey town.

gb701

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
ax²+bx+c said:
well, not always. As a habs fan, I can tell you we deserve a player like him. We've been waiting for too long now.

the Habs are going to have to play even worse than in recent years for you to have a shot at him - if he does not go first, I have no idea who would beat him.

take it any way you want...the hype is proving out. the kid has "it", whatever that is. I am looking forward to watching him enter the pros in a couple/few years.

#37-#93-#27*

ax²+bx+c said:
well, not always. As a habs fan, I can tell you we deserve a player like him. We've been waiting for too long now.
Lets think for a second here

Other then the Oilers, Pens and to some extent the Kings, Thrashers and even your Habs, we've all been waiting for a kid like this

guess winning all those cups, having the likes of Guy Lafluer, Patrick Roy and Maurice Richard just isn't enough for some people :rolleyes:

gbl1p

Jun 19, 2003
Ottawa
www.level1productions.com
I am interested in viewing the game starting in less than 2 hours. I keep trying the link, but I can't seem to find any link that would take me to a streaming video file of the game. Is one supposed to appear shortly before the game? I also can't derive the french connotations used, so this could be partly to blame.

#37-#93-#27*

gbl1p said:
I am interested in viewing the game starting in less than 2 hours. I keep trying the link, but I can't seem to find any link that would take me to a streaming video file of the game. Is one supposed to appear shortly before the game? I also can't derive the french connotations used, so this could be partly to blame.
well 2 hours before the game even starts, I don't see why they would be broadcasting an empty rink

try it at game time, it should work

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
#37-#93-#27 said:
well 2 hours before the game even starts, I don't see why they would be broadcasting an empty rink

try it at game time, it should work
They would show other coverage. Its not a link to just the game. Im pretty sure its like one of those crappy cable channels where anyone can make a show.

gbl1p

Jun 19, 2003
Ottawa
www.level1productions.com
G-Double said:
not to be a schmuck but i only get the audio...any suggestions?

I too am having problems. As I suspected, I can't get anything on the page that was linked in the beginning of this thread. This is what I get:

OCEANIC.QC.CA
Webdiffusion en direct sur Internet.

PQM.net - Webdiffuseur officiel du Club de Hockey l'Océanic.
--------------------------

Aucune webdiffusion actuellement...

Horaire des webdiffusions: surveillez le calendrier des matches.

---------------------

I gather that there is nothing playing right now?

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Are you guys clicking on the right link? Theres some for audio.. and then theres one for video.

Pretty good quality stuff for a streaming video too.

IkeaMonkey*

I believe its WMP, but it doesnt open WMP. It uses the browser.

and yes, like PH, mine died too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->