Crosby is starting to take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe_shannon_1983*

Crosby is starting to take over the hockey world. Soon he will conquer the entire hockey universe.

He is a terrorist to opposing defenses and goalies, and his WMD is his hockey stick.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
all the sudden i am becoming a Crosby hater due to post like this.

Here is one for you to think.

Crosby is soft (like Spezza)...he is incapable of winning anything that matters...

CRUNK JUICE

Nov 19, 2002
Austin, TX
webspace.utexas.edu
Dallas Flames Fan said:

Crosby is soft (like Spezza)...he is incapable of winning anything that matters...

Crosby is a lot of things and by no means perfect (nor am I ready to admit that he's the second coming), but soft is not one of them (assuming you're not being sarcastic and I missed it).

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
Dallas Flames Fan said:

Isn't it sad when you hate a player because of the incessant ramblings of fanboys that the player has never met or even thought about?

Canuck21t

Feb 4, 2004
Montreal, QC
Dallas Flames Fan said:

I don't get this. I see so many fans of other players saying the same thing but why can't Crosby's fans? Anyway, anyone who hates a player just because of one's fans is pretty lame in my book. Like or dislike a player for what he does on the ice or off, not by the fans. I find Ovechkin's fans as annoying, if not more but my view of Alexander the Great has not changed. He's still a blast to watch.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Canuck21t said:
I don't get this. I see so many fans of other players saying the same thing but why can't Crosby's fans? Anyway, anyone who hates a player just because of one's fans is pretty lame in my book. Like or dislike a player for what he does on the ice or off, not by the fans. I find Ovechkin's fans as annoying, if not more but my view of Alexander the Great has not changed. He's still a blast to watch.

well as sports fan, you normally cheer for the players on the team you root for. I am a Flames fan, I love most of the players on the Flames...I hate Oilers...even if his name is Mark Messier...I despite him...that doesnt mean he was no good...

As far as the Pens and Crosby, I have nothing against them. I dont even bother with them. I appreciate Crosby talent and like to watch him but I am not cheering for him as I am a Flames fan. But then these stupid fans being homers and making these stupid comments.....

Polska

May 25, 2004
Vancouver
Speaking as an Ovechkin fan, I have to say I'm starting to like Sid the kid. For a 5'10"/5'11" guy, this kid is reaally strong. He powers his way to the net like a power forward. Fun to watch. I think as he matures he won't yap as much, he'll get even stronger, and a lot fewer people will be critizising him than praising him. The future of the NHL is bright with players like him, Ovechkin, and Malkin.

Canuck21t

Feb 4, 2004
Montreal, QC
Polska said:
Speaking as an Ovechkin fan, I have to say I'm starting to like Sid the kid. For a 5'10"/5'11" guy, this kid is reaally strong. He powers his way to the net like a power forward. Fun to watch. I think as he matures he won't yap as much, he'll get even stronger, and a lot fewer people will be critizising him than praising him. The future of the NHL is bright with players like him, Ovechkin, and Malkin.
I think he is already yapping less. One thing he'll never get better though is his interviews; they'll always be too diplomatic, meaning very boring.

Steve Latin*

Canuck21t said:
I think he is already yapping less. One thing he'll never get better though is his interviews; they'll always be too diplomatic, meaning very boring.
Hopefully they don't get boring to the point that we see "Sidney Crosby = 100% class" threads popping up in the main forum.

Polska

May 25, 2004
Vancouver
Canuck21t said:

Ya, he seems smart in his interviews but also very careful. One thing I love about guys like Ovechkin is that they're just really fun people and hilarious in interviews, even when you can't understand half of what they're saying, lol.

Paxton Fettel

Mar 3, 2006
Grabovsky > Crosby > Ovechkin

dou you guys even realize what Grabovsky's supporting cast is????? it's insane!!!! he's the new Lemieux! can't you see?

Forever27

Aug 20, 2005
Polska said:
Ya, he seems smart in his interviews but also very careful. One thing I love about guys like Ovechkin is that they're just really fun people and hilarious in interviews, even when you can't understand half of what they're saying, lol.

It's easy for Ovechkin. Everything he says and does isn't blown up to gigantic scale and splattered on newspapers across Canada. Maybe in Russia it's another story. :D

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Dallas Flames Fan said:
well as sports fan, you normally cheer for the players on the team you root for. I am a Flames fan, I love most of the players on the Flames...I hate Oilers...even if his name is Mark Messier...I despite him...that doesnt mean he was no good...

As far as the Pens and Crosby, I have nothing against them. I dont even bother with them. I appreciate Crosby talent and like to watch him but I am not cheering for him as I am a Flames fan. But then these stupid fans being homers and making these stupid comments.....

Uh, Pot, meet Kettle? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad