Crosby is god

Status
Not open for further replies.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
DrMoses said:
Was it a game winner in a shootout against one of the league's top teams?

Go start a thread on it if you want... Your sarcasm isn't appreciated here.

awww, you are kinda cute when you get mad, lmao. :jump:

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Claypool said:
you're going to be seriously disapointed.
i agree. he may eventually develop into a good 2nd line center, but he's not there yet. he's playing the role of a 2nd line center, but he's not producing like one. i actually think he'll be sent to the minors again soon.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
jmelm said:
Yes.

Not necessarily a "superstar" but a legitimate first line player in this league.

I've followed Christensen pretty closely for a while now. I really like the kid and I think he will be an everyday NHLer real soon...but he doesn't have what it takes to be a star.

He could be a top 6 forward, but not a legitimate first liner.

I expect he'll go back to Wilkes-Barre fairly soon. He's been falling off the past couple games despite playing with God.

espo*

Captain Conservative said:
If the goal is an exact copy of the way Ovy scored a goal in the same situation, what do you expect? Its a valid thing to bring up, and if you don't like it, too bad.
The threads about his goal not Ovechkins and you know that damn well.It does bother me when this stuff constantly goes on.If you can't handle that,too f'in bad man.

BigE

Mar 12, 2004
New York, NY
Perhaps even better than Crosby's goal was Pierre McGuire's reaction; you could actually hear him fall off of the chair.

BigE

Mar 12, 2004
New York, NY
VanIslander said:
If this thread is to be about ONLY SC then it belongs on the Penguins forum.

:handclap: :cry:

Call the police and tell them that you've found their job.

Save everyone here a trip into the world of semantics and stick to hockey. For crying out loud this is ridiculous, and it never stops with you - ever.

:biglaugh:

pens66

Crosby is not god. A reasonable projection as to what kind of career crosby would be similar to that of a joe sakic's which is a great career. I don't think he will reach the legendary status of a lemieux, gretzky, howe, richard or orr.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
cyclops said:
The threads about his goal not Ovechkins and you know that damn well.It does bother me when this stuff constantly goes on.If you can't handle that, too f'in bad man.

If the goal is an exact copy of the way Ovy scored a goal in the same situation, what do you expect? Its a valid thing to bring up, and if you don't like it, too bad.

Stop copying me! Its like Crosby and Ovy, except we're dorks arguing on a messageboard. :biglaugh:

JP

Nov 2, 2005
Grave77digger said:
Im a fan of both Crosby and Ovechkin but the whining of certain fans does make it tough to like Ovechkin.

Dude!! Make it the other way and you'd be right. It's hard to like crosby because every little thing he does gets overated! AO did the move twice with his leg up, TSN even asked him about it, crosby does the same move and now he's god! come on! crosby would only do a good pass in a game and it would be, did you see that pass it was awesome! and it would be a highlight! The kid can do no wrong it's sickening. I only brought AO into the conversation because he did the move not long ago and i laughed when crosby did it! Don't get me wrong it was nice, with the water bottle popping off that added some flash to it, but AO did it first that's all! But it wasn't "crosby"! Now he did it and he's god, then I guess AO is a god to!

Anyway since i'm talking about Alexander The Great, have you seen his hits tonight? When you see little crosby hit like that tell me cause i'll be surprise! Ovechkin has now something like 3-4 highlight hits and 10 highlights goals not counting the shootouts! And crosby? Well playing with far more skill players he can shoot the puck, goalie makes the saves, Recchi score and he's got an assist! crosby has assist woo ho give him the calder! AO will score far more goals but I'm sure crosby's name is already on the calder.

Tht's why it's hard to like crosby. Another good joke i saw in another thread is, crosby could be tying his skates in the locker room and that would get the hightlight of the night! lol so true :clap:

JP

Nov 2, 2005

It is! so you're right on! But wait crosby made the water bottle popped up! oh my god he's got to be god because of that eh! :sarcasm: This thread would have stayed only on crosby if he wouldn't have used AO's move from not long ago! that's why!!! That's why i laughed when i saw him did it! As the right moment he did it, before the puck was in the net, I was thinkin, he's doin AO's leg kick up! Then he scored and I knew everyone that loves crosby would talk about it, that it would get blown out of proportion, that it would be everywhere. We're talking about AO because he did it first this year! :handclap:

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
Not sure what we all have to argue about. A.O. and Sid the Kid are the absolute best thing to happen to this league since...Eric Staal. :jump:

I'm giddy with excitement watching the highlights every night.

espo*

JP said:
Dude!! Make it the other way and you'd be right. It's hard to like crosby because every little thing he does gets overated! AO did the move twice with his leg up, TSN even asked him about it, crosby does the same move and now he's god! come on! crosby would only do a good pass in a game and it would be, did you see that pass it was awesome! and it would be a highlight! The kid can do no wrong it's sickening. I only brought AO into the conversation because he did the move not long ago and i laughed when crosby did it! Don't get me wrong it was nice, with the water bottle popping off that added some flash to it, but AO did it first that's all! But it wasn't "crosby"! Now he did it and he's god, then I guess AO is a god to!

Anyway since i'm talking about Alexander The Great, have you seen his hits tonight? When you see little crosby hit like that tell me cause i'll be surprise! Ovechkin has now something like 3-4 highlight hits and 10 highlights goals not counting the shootouts! And crosby? Well playing with far more skill players he can shoot the puck, goalie makes the saves, Recchi score and he's got an assist! crosby has assist woo ho give him the calder! AO will score far more goals but I'm sure crosby's name is already on the calder.

Tht's why it's hard to like crosby. Another good joke i saw in another thread is, crosby could be tying his skates in the locker room and that would get the hightlight of the night! lol so true :clap:
People are bragging it up because it looked really nice.That move has been done before,before A.O,it's not a copyrighted move or something like that.People are on here talking about A.O's hits last night,should they not do that because thousands of players have made hits like that before?.Should we all get on here and discredit Ovechkins hits because it has been done millions of time before and the first one to hit a guy like that was Ted Lindsay or God knows who else? Nice plays are nice plays and crosbys play was nice especially in a drama situation like that,people are going to talk about it.
So why blame him for that and try to put it down as some A.O copy?The reverse is true too,if Ovechkin does something great,that's what it should be kept to.No-one needs to get on saying "Ovechkin sure ties his skates nice but i think Crosby first did the double knot thing" maybe it's some of the fans you should be aggravated with not the players.

Lindros_for_rizzle_

Oct 20, 2005
bwahaha, I mock and feel sorry for you Crosbylovers...listening to your propaganda I´d think this goal would be something special...instead you made me waste minutes and efforts on downloading this piece of crap goal? Please, make it worth next time...Crosby could need a seriously knee injury so maybe he´ll shut his big mouth sometime...fine with me...

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV
Lindros_for_rizzle_ said:
bwahaha, I mock and feel sorry for you Crosbylovers...listening to your propaganda I´d think this goal would be something special...instead you made me waste minutes and efforts on downloading this piece of crap goal? Please, make it worth next time...Crosby could need a seriously knee injury so maybe he´ll shut his big mouth sometime...fine with me...
You're absolutely right. A better video would be of Kaspar knocking Lindros the hell out.

Lindros_for_rizzle_

Oct 20, 2005
Hey, there is nothing wrong with my thoughts...many people have mocked Lindros when he gets injured too much, it has made me very angry...my wish is only that it´ll be pay back time to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->