Crosby is god

Status
Not open for further replies.

barfy2000

Jun 23, 2005
Whitby, Ontario
Quiet Robert said:
As a Hab fan, that goal so amazing I wanted to puke. He seriously undressed Théo in an embarrasing way.

Congrats to Crosby, that goal was brilliant. Fakes the shot, (Messier style with the leg up) and goes forhand to backand AND as a bonus knocks the water bottle off, it was classic.

haha i agree. i was so sad that the habs lost i started to cry...but when the tears came i found myself not sad, but glad to have witnessed such a beauty.

alexander who?
:sarcasm:

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I was right behind the net up high with a nice top down view.

Sick. :handclap:

Good thing this is a message board, because I have no voice right now.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
MrKnowNothing said:
I was right behind the net up high with a nice top down view.

Sick. :handclap:

Good thing this is a message board, because I have no voice right now.

We have to be literally right next to one another. I had the same view.

NewGuy

Jun 29, 2002
I have a bad feeling that Crosby is going to spend the next 7 years (or possibly more) doing his best John Leclair impression on the Habs. This was only the beginning.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Jaded-Fan said:
We have to be literally right next to one another. I had the same view.

I was in E16 row C seat 9-10, wearing a blue Team Finland jersey. You would have had to have seen me.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
barfy2000 said:
sadly koivu didnt score a goal tonite...you must've been pretty disappointed...

Actually, my jersey is of Kurri, but I like Koivu a lot too. Just not against the Pens. ;)

Koivu always kills us. Tonight was the quietest I've seen him against the Pens in a while.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Wingmanrob said:
But wasn't that Crosby's first goal in a shoot out?? I may be wrong but hasn't he had all the others during the season and pre-season miss or get saved?

It's the Penguins second shootout ever. Not like he has done alot of them.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
MrKnowNothing said:
I was in E16 row C seat 9-10, wearing a blue Team Finland jersey. You would have had to have seen me.

I am right above you, I ended up in F-16 because we had never gotten seasons before and the CPA's that I am splitting them with wanted to just try out the games this year with just an inexpensive plan. This was before Crosby, so hindsight and all of that. First row above you. Not terrible seats actually but in hindsight would have grabbed the C-Section ones. I had a Malkin Jersey on, likely the only one in the arena. My girlfriend has a Russian Pens' Jersey.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Jaded-Fan said:
I am right above you, I ended up in F-16 because we had never gotten seasons before and the CPA's that I am splitting them with wanted to just try out the games this year with just an inexpensive plan. This was before Crosby, so hindsight and all of that. First row above you. Not terrible seats actually but in hindsight would have grabbed the C-Section ones. I had a Malkin Jersey on, likely the only one in the arena. My girlfriend has a Russian Pens' Jersey.

I used to think E was the best, but I actually like the lower level more now. E is more cramped together, which isn't as bad if it isn't crowded. The seats are set a little farther down too, which can lead to viewing problems if the person in front of you doesn't sit back.

I want to shoot for some seats in B or C right next to the Igloo seats sometime.

Claypool_*

PAGP10711110324.jpg

200501111pdpenguins1110f_450.jpg

:handclap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rakiet*

seems like this thread has become like the hilfiger reality show with all the jersey talk ;)

Very exciting game, caught it on TSN. I don't get the chance to see Mario play too often but everytime he touched the puck he managed to look extremely dangerous. Did I mention this game was exciting? This is a text-book example of an entertaining game

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
salostyle said:
Crosby's goal was a beaut no doubt about it, but did anyone else pick up on the uncanny resemblance to the goal Ovechkin scored in a shootout the other night?

Crosby watches a lot of Ovechkin highlights. Mike Leg highlights... Bure highlights...

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
Last edited:

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
Le Golie said:
But wait a second... Crosby is a set up man, he'll never be a goal scorer at this level. Right?

I think we can all agree that both Crosby and AO are great players and it is argueable as to which one is greater or will be greater: but Crosby couldnt outscore Ovechkin if Ovechkin was trying to score with some piece of kitchen cutlery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->