Crosby is god

Status
Not open for further replies.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Does anyone know if Theodore found his jockstrap yet? :D

That little move he did just before reminded me of a pumpfake in basketball.
.......and the fans..............man did they love that.They love the kid in
Pittsburgh.

Claypool_*

pei fan said:
Does anyone know if Theodore found his jockstrap yet? :D
if you've ever been to the Mellon arena, he'll never find it.

Anksun

Dec 13, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
You can add Crosby to the LONG list of "growing as an habs fan, i'm now an Habs killer" ;)

You know what? I dont even feel bad about the lost (well we got a point) even if i know we should have won (btw, Thibault was the real 1st star tonight).

Nice deke, when it was 0-0 with only Crosby to go, you KNEW it was coming...

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Anksun said:
You can add Crosby to the LONG list of "growing as an habs fan, i'm now an Habs killer" ;)

You know what? I dont even feel bad about the lost (well we got a point) even if i know we should have won (btw, Thibault was the real 1st star tonight).

Nice deke, when it was 0-0 with only Crosby to go, you KNEW it was coming...

For the record, Thibault was named first star, and he deserved it. Crosby was the best forward on the ice for sure. He's really developing nice chemestry with Christensen. But he's developed chemestry with everyone he's played with. ;)

The kids a dream, what can I say. Every moment he is on the ice everyone at Mellon Arena jumps up or edges to the end of their seat. He gets a louder reaction than anyone I have ever heard at a Pittsburgh sporting event, and he doesn't even need to do anything. But we don't know how that is, because he makes something almost everytime he touches the puck.

I can't say enough about the kid.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
That little move he did just before going to the backhand reminded me of a
pump fake in basketball. :handclap:

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
But wait a second... Crosby is a set up man, he'll never be a goal scorer at this level. Right?

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Tjardus Greidanus said:
For the record, Thibault was named first star, and he deserved it. Crosby was the best forward on the ice for sure. He's really developing nice chemestry with Christensen. But he's developed chemestry with everyone he's played with. ;)

The kids a dream, what can I say. Every moment he is on the ice everyone at Mellon Arena jumps up or edges to the end of their seat. He gets a louder reaction than anyone I have ever heard at a Pittsburgh sporting event, and he doesn't even need to do anything. But we don't know how that is, because he makes something almost everytime he touches the puck.

I can't say enough about the kid.
Sorry buddy I have to disagree on that one .I REALLY didn't like Christensen!

You were at the game I take it and yeah you could tell from watching on TV
the fans were going wild.I've never seen hockey fans that excited for a regular season game. :amazed:

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.
Crosby's goal was a beaut no doubt about it, but did anyone else pick up on the uncanny resemblance to the goal Ovechkin scored in a shootout the other night?

Same leg kick (whatever that's about) and deke to the backhand go upstairs...these two are special...I know it's a Sid thread, but I couldn't hold back the comparison :yo:

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Le Golie said:
But wait a second... Crosby is a set up man, he'll never be a goal scorer at this level. Right?
Daigle, Daigle, Daigle....................remember that.....................................
....................where are those guys anyway? :dunno:

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
salostyle said:
Crosby's goal was a beaut no doubt about it, but did anyone else pick up on the uncanny resemblance to the goal Ovechkin scored in a shootout the other night?

Same leg kick (whatever that's about) and deke to the backhand go upstairs...these two are special...I know it's a Sid thread, but I couldn't hold back the comparison :yo:
Don't you think it's a little premature comparing him to Alexander The Great
already? ;)

The Benchwarmer

Apr 9, 2005
England
But wasn't that Crosby's first goal in a shoot out?? I may be wrong but hasn't he had all the others during the season and pre-season miss or get saved?

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Rahan said:
Ever seen a Habs game on tv?
I've been to several hab games actually and yeah you're right nobody can
touch the hab fans.....but the pittsburgh fans were pretty excited for the
shootout and when he scored you would have thought they won the Stanley Cup.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Wingmanrob said:
But wasn't that Crosby's first goal in a shoot out?? I may be wrong but hasn't he had all the others during the season and pre-season miss or get saved?
:propeller Thank you for your contribution. :sarcasm:

Bandwagoner

Nov 18, 2003
Canada
Visit site
salostyle said:

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw Crosby. I mean both kids are INSANELY gifted, but you just knew it was gonna come down to Crosby. What a game, what an OT, and what a shoot out. I am so glad hockey is back.

Quiet Robert

Feb 3, 2005
As a Hab fan, that goal so amazing I wanted to puke. He seriously undressed Théo in an embarrasing way.

Congrats to Crosby, that goal was brilliant. Fakes the shot, (Messier style with the leg up) and goes forhand to backand AND as a bonus knocks the water bottle off, it was classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->