Crosby gold medal Jersey stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeaMonkey*

Mr Bugg said:
Yes, because his and my jerseys would fetch the exact same amount from a buyer.

...Is that the punchline??

Did I miss something?

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
Yes, yes you did miss it... :dunno:

Anyways, take a look at how much his jersey is going for on EBay. Seems people are willing to pay more than you think for a 17 year-old's jersey.

IkeaMonkey*

Mr Bugg said:
Yes, yes you did miss it... :dunno:

Anyways, take a look at how much his jersey is going for on EBay. Seems people are willing to pay more than you think for a 17 year-old's jersey.

More than I think?? I started throwing figures around in this thread?? Quote me, please.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
There's a difference between one of a kind art and a 17 year old kid's hockey jersey.

Since "one of a kind" art can be worth anywhere from $1-100,000,000, and since you don't think it has the value to compare to "one of a kind" art, it's easy to infer that you think it has no value.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
DynamoAO said:
More than I think?? I started throwing figures around in this thread?? Quote me, please.

Something got lost in the translation here, I think.
He did not mean YOU as a person, but he used the word 'you' as a general reference to people.

Last edited:

IkeaMonkey*

Mr Bugg said:
Since "one of a kind" art can be worth anywhere from $1-100,000,000, and since you don't think it has the value to compare to "one of a kind" art, it's easy to infer that you think it has no value.

So you are making presumptions on generic statements I made. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->